Lowest amount of Deca used for wellness, makn joints feel good...

..Quite poss wrong section to post this but as stated in other post goals have changed and not looking for 25-30 lbs of meat at this age... Although BIG 'FREAKN GUY' looks awesome at 50... Got a slight nagging shoulder that is getting better,,I'm waiting for the MRI results from knee issue thats been going on for roughly 2+ yrs..(i knw, shouldve address issue earlier) but whats lowest amount of Deca you used for wellness, making joints feel better.. At our age we're all looking at longevity right?..(btw im on low amounts of test).. not quite hrt but in that area..I'll be starting pct soon..
    Thx in advance

(btw up early for work thats why all my response are at top..haa)
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 05-21-2009 at 04:20 AM.

Com on bros..Help an ass out.....

Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS View Post
    ..Quite poss wrong section to post this but as stated in other post goals have changed and not looking for 25-30 lbs of meat at this age... Although BIG 'FREAKN GUY' looks awesome at 50... Got a slight nagging shoulder that is getting better,,I'm waiting for the MRI results from knee issue thats been going on for roughly 2+ yrs..(i knw, shouldve address issue earlier) but whats lowest amount of Deca you used for wellness, making joints feel better.. At our age we're all looking at longevity right?..(btw im on low amounts of test).. not quite hrt but in that area..I'll be starting pct soon..
    Thx in advance

(btw up early for work thats why all my response are at top..haa)
    anyone use low amounts of deca?

Bender45 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS View Post
    anyone use low amounts of deca?
    Hey bud. I have some tricep tendonitis (back of elbow) and have tried 100 mgs of Deca for about three weeks. So far, I haven't felt a difference, but I've heard that Deca takes a while to build up in your system. I'll let you know how the 100mgs ends up being for me.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    200 mgs /week is the normal therapeutic dose for joints

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    Beign a PLer and doing a lot of work in the 90%+ range I run deca at 200mg/week for joint health. I find that at that dose it has little water retention but still provides me the therapeutic effects.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    yes agree with above i ran same dose with my trt and have rotator cuff soreness AND tendonitis and felt relief when running deca ....and fortunate side affect added a little strength

Big thnx guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bender45 View Post
    Hey bud. I have some tricep tendonitis (back of elbow) and have tried 100 mgs of Deca for about three weeks. So far, I haven't felt a difference, but I've heard that Deca takes a while to build up in your system. I'll let you know how the 100mgs ends up being for me.
    I've ran deca before in early, ynger yr cycles but that was for size... and i've got plenty of size off 200mg/week..Buuuuuuuuuuuuut now being alittle older, poss alittle wiser haaaaa,, not looking for too much size now and I know i'd get that..i wanna get/stay lean this summer...

Bender,,please keep me posted on your 100mgs
    T-mos and Smitty,,maybe i'll start off at 200 aweek for 5 then back too 100..
    JPK,,,nice to knw--alittle strength isnt a bad thing..

Thnx guys for the look-out!!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pls keep this thread up, I would like to follow your results. I plan on doing the same soon for the same reasons basically.

uphjlyy is offline New Member
    So if I use 200m/l per week, should that be split up in 2 100m/l injections or is it fine to inject 200m/l once a week. thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by uphjlyy View Post
    So if I use 200m/l per week, should that be split up in 2 100m/l injections or is it fine to inject 200m/l once a week. thanks guys.
    Deca has a ten day half-life, so once every seven days is plenty.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    I also would like ta no your results! After I come off my current cycle, that includes 300mg ew of deca , I was thinkin about continuion 100 to 150mg along with my TRT of 200mg of cyp ew.

Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by EROC1313 View Post
    I also would like ta no your results! After I come off my current cycle, that includes 300mg ew of deca, I was thinkin about continuion 100 to 150mg along with my TRT of 200mg of cyp ew.
    You upon lookn at my bottle of deca it is 300...So maybe I'll do half cc/150 and see whats up..then I'l do a strong hard pct after...Joints are not crying but cut use some ASSistance...

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    40 here and 200 took care of all joint problems. Did this for 10 weeks. Effects lasted for 12 to 13 weeks after last shot. Problems are starting to come back but not as bad as before.

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    When I added 100 mgs. of Deca per week to my 100 mg. of cyp, my bloodwork (hemoglobin) got all fu*cked up. Have to see the hematoligist now. Just my experience. But boy it sure felt good to go from 255 on the bench to 315 in about a month. At age 46, I just don't make those kinds of gains anymore.

Coach,,,Hollaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Coach 44 View Post
    When I added 100 mgs. of Deca per week to my 100 mg. of cyp, my bloodwork (hemoglobin) got all fu*cked up. Have to see the hematoligist now. Just my experience. But boy it sure felt good to go from 255 on the bench to 315 in about a month. At age 46, I just don't make those kinds of gains anymore.
    Hey man,,,sorry for the bad effect...what type of sides/or basically how are you feeling?..Keep me/us posted...

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    I've had ED for about 6 weeks (get hard, don't unload), difficulty breathing (especially when lying down), tired during the day (take 3 hour naps-it sucks), etc. It should be a relatively simple fix if I can get in to see the hematoligist (insurance bullshit) and they can draw my blood. Tried to donate blood but was rejected because of high iron. I've been off everything for 2 weeks and I feel a little better. I'll keep you guys posted. Take Care.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Pls keep this thread up, I would like to follow your results. I plan on doing the same soon for the same reasons basically.
    lovbyts, that's noty you in your avatar picture, is it?

Thread Information