Thread: Hgh

kickinit is offline Member

Hgh

Ok I have read alot on HGH, and alot of the benefits why I went on TRT is also what HGH promotes. IE Lowers Cholestrol, sex drive...

What im interested in and I will talk to my doctor soon, but Joint health, weight loss and also anti-aging TIGHTENING SKIN.

Since I have been on TRT I have gained muscle and lost some fat, but I need to loose more.

What did you guys do to get HGH or HRT? Besides the blood test was your doctor more afraid of doing HGH then TEST? I go to an longevity clinic for my TEST so I would think it wont be a problem, but last time I was there for HCG one doctor asked abou 30 questions and I was already taking it just needed the refill.

Thanks in advance.

kick

or you think Deca for the joints would be better? Although that only has one of the benefits I would like to see.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From what I have been reading looks like the Deca is better for the joints. I am hoping at least. The HGH did not help my joints at all, I was on it at only 2mg day for about 6 months though

Yeah but I would also like the fat loss and youthfulness of the HGH, i know I know..

So anyone else?

seriously no one else?

FinalTwilight is offline Female Member
    I'd like to start it for anti-aging purposes, too. I'm a biology major and I'm pretty sold on the benefits of it long-term. For me, it's just a matter of obtaining it :P

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    I did a 7 month run of GH only. I worked up to 5iu's ED for 7 months. I lost about 4% bf and gained about 4-5lbs. I did not notice any difference in sex drive, my skin tone was a little better, I slept will. The negatives, my joints ached, my hands would go numb when laying down, initially I was drowsy almost all day. For me it was not worth the investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    I did a 7 month run of GH only. I worked up to 5iu's ED for 7 months. I lost about 4% bf and gained about 4-5lbs. I did not notice any difference in sex drive, my skin tone was a little better, I slept will. The negatives, my joints ached, my hands would go numb when laying down, initially I was drowsy almost all day. For me it was not worth the investment.
    Damn and I heard it was good for joint pain.... I might still try it just to see, since Im loosing weight and worried about loose skin soon. Also wanted to speed up the fat loss and also give my muscles another extra boost.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalTwilight View Post
    I'd like to start it for anti-aging purposes, too. I'm a biology major and I'm pretty sold on the benefits of it long-term. For me, it's just a matter of obtaining it :P
    I reccomend an ANTI aging clinic or where I go a longevity clinic.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kickinit View Post
    I reccomend an ANTI aging clinic or where I go a longevity clinic.
    You have a PM

Slide is offline Associate Member
    i havent had any sides on hgh, but have gotten the benefits, so each person is different. I haven't heard of hgh helping the joints, quite the opposite, most people experience joint pain on hgh.

Also, hgh, unlike many drugs on this board is VERY slow acting. you will have to be on it for a number of months to see any small change. people think they are going to take it and feel like a million bucks and lose weight etc. unfortunately that is not the case.

Dont get me wrong, i like hgh a lot and still use it, but i am just letting you know it is slow acting and the changes will be minor.

It sounds like you are really interested and since it is pretty harmless i would give it a go...

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    I am curious if my insurance would cover it? My Doc was not very receptive of the idea when I mentioned it briefly back in the beginning

curious as well..

jnewton86 is offline Member
    i take hgh, havent lately as issue's with insurance are preventing me. The one thing i noticed while off of it was my joints cracked more though. As others suggested, anti-aging clinics. As far as endo's are concerned from what my endo has told me its a controversial subject, some think you should have it while others dont, assuming you have low to little hgh as it is. I think it B***SH**!!! its a hormone the body naturally produces, why would you not replace it

jnewton86 is offline Member
    and a head's up, insurance companies are as*holes! when it comes to dealing with matters in hgh, they raised my co-pay significantly on it because its what they deem "not a necessary drug"

Quote Originally Posted by jnewton86 View Post
    and a head's up, insurance companies are as*holes! when it comes to dealing with matters in hgh, they raised my co-pay significantly on it because its what they deem "not a necessary drug"
    Agreed, if they do TEST, estrogen (women) etc.. then why would HGH not be the same, I think just because its been in the news so much.

Thread Information