Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer

Starting TRT again

Starting my second round of TRT and working with an endo doc this time. Needless to say my first go with my normal physician didnt go well. After the first week I was very run down and my nipples were on fire.I was way under dosed at 50 mg per week test enanthate . This go around will be 200 mg test enanthate every other week or 100 per week. My endo doc is not willing to prescribe anything for sides because he believes the only reason i had the sensitive nipples before is due to the dose being to low. So I will be forced to use research chemicals if needed. So here is my question. If i do get sensitive nipples again which would be the better choice Nolva or Arimidex ? If i was cycling Arimidex would make sense to keep Estro down but since i will be on trt would Nolva be the better choice so my body can adjust the Estrogen on its own. Then taper the Nolva and get off of it? Thanks in advance!

rogue01 is offline Associate Member
    Did you have blood work done recently? Do you normally have high E? I would have it on hand...couldn't hurt to have if you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue01 View Post
    Did you have blood work done recently? Do you normally have high E? I would have it on hand...couldn't hurt to have if you need it.
    Yes I have had bloodwork done recently and no i do not have high e. which would you have on hand for long term trt nolva or Arimidex ?

bump

Thread Information