tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

Pro's....Help a guy out....!

I've been reading that many OLDER AAS users don't come off of TRT. In other words they are using year around and never drop the juice (many i read are using between 100-500 mg/wk of AAS).

Now,..i also have been reading the PCT boards and they say that AFTER your receptors are saturated...your are basically wasting your time doing juice...

So why would you continue to do Juice when your receptors are saturated...and you aren't really absorbing any more juice? (or are you)???

Your constructive input is greatly appreciated...!

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    well, i will say this 500 a week is not trt/hrt... that is a cycle

with blood test you can keep an eye the blood levels and monitor them correctly... i met a guy - huge - never goes off of a cycle, just adds tren a couple times a year... he is 300+ lbs and maybe 14-15 present bf... never goes off but is still growing.

as for saturated receptors - i can not comment

rogue01 is offline Associate Member

Trt

If you are coming off and going back on, that would be a cycle.

TRT would be give you the T that you are not able to produce naturally. I am not sure about the receptor thing and how that comes in to play. I don't think it would for TRT between 100-200mg. The body naturally produces around 50-70mg a week (I think that is right). The TRT is just to get you back to being an average healthy guy...well maybe a little better Do guys that produce naturally have receptor saturation issues...I don't think so.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't know about saturated receptors. My doc watches my TRT and he didn't mention anything about it.

Most guys on TRT are taking around 100MG a week. 500 would be a cycle dose.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I think you have it mixed up. 100mg a week is somewhere around what your body would make naturally and if your body is longer making it then you need to have that every week to feel like a normal person

rogue01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I think you have it mixed up. 100mg a week is somewhere around what your body would make naturally and if your body is longer making it then you need to have that every week to feel like a normal person
    "Men's bodies generate more than twenty times more testosterone than women, an average of seven milligrams per day." (Source = http://www.abc.net.au/science/slab/testost/story.htm) So...7mg per day would be about 50mg per week. I have seen some say more like 70mg per week. Don't forget that when you take an ester of 100mg that you do not use all of it. I think i read it is more like 70% of what you inject. I think it also becomes more complex when you factor in SMBG and all that...I guess everyone is different.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    The receptor saturation theory has been debated here. Growth eventually slows down or stops for 2 main reasons.

- You get bigger and the more you go beyond your genetic max. the harder your body tries to get you back to normal.

- Another theory is that as you build more muscle, you will increase the amount of Androgen receptors. What happens is that the overall signal to grow does not come from the amount of receptors being activated but from the % of receptors being activated. This means that if you have more muscle/ more receptors, the highest dosage of aas you will need in order to provide the same signal for growth. Confusing? maybe.

TRT is just a way to artificially give your body the same amount of test it would produce naturally and is not producing anymore for some reason. Usually that means 100-150mg weekly of test e or c. If you take the ester out this will give you something like 70-100mg of raw test and since sinthetic test does not have the same effect as natural test, you will end up having the same response as if you were producing the normal 50-70mg os test per week.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Hugo...

I have read some of your theories before...and must concur that at least one of them must be true....:-)

Now, what are the receptors doing in relation to age?

From what i've read...if your body was producing enough Test on its own...you would be Able to grow easely. What most find is that TRT (considering an average use of 100mg)is about 5 times what their body would produce normally.

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    The receptor saturation theory has been debated here. Growth eventually slows down or stops for 2 main reasons.

- You get bigger and the more you go beyond your genetic max. the harder your body tries to get you back to normal.

- Another theory is that as you build more muscle, you will increase the amount of Androgen receptors. What happens is that the overall signal to grow does not come from the amount of receptors being activated but from the % of receptors being activated. This means that if you have more muscle/ more receptors, the highest dosage of aas you will need in order to provide the same signal for growth. Confusing? maybe.

TRT is just a way to artificially give your body the same amount of test it would produce naturally and is not producing anymore for some reason. Usually that means 100-150mg weekly of test e or c. If you take the ester out this will give you something like 70-100mg of raw test and since sinthetic test does not have the same effect as natural test, you will end up having the same response as if you were producing the normal 50-70mg os test per week.
    Last edited by tcw; 06-02-2009 at 09:41 PM.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    good info guys

Thread Information