ruffcute is offline Associate Member

You guys were right

you guys told me sus 250 every 3 weeks would be inconsistent and you were right, I got my blood done towards the end of the 3 weeks and doctor wanted to see me as my levels were as low as before I started, I was clean though as nurser injected me so there was no issue of me not doing it.

I will now be getting that 12 week injection, and first injection will be loading, then another after for the 12 weeks.

better than sus 250 every 2 weeks or not?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    what is a 12 week injection? why not just inject every week?

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    very confusing

rogue01 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe he is talking about the pellets...they release daily for stable levels.

no guys its called Nebido, doc said I had option to change from sus 250 every three weeks to sus 250 every two weeks, or try this, so I thought Id give this a try, as I get a lot of pain in the ass with the sus injections. He does the dosage and I just have it, Im new to getting it and dont wana push it and make it seem im just after the high doses, I get it done from the nurse at the moment for the same reason.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Take it you are over seas

from the uk

any idea what is better, because of the earlier questions im guessing you guys dont know a lot about the 12 week one, but would something that long be ok, and would sus every 2 weeks be better
    Last edited by ruffcute; 06-01-2009 at 08:19 PM.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ruffcute View Post
    any idea what is better, im guessing you guys dont know a lot about the 12 week one, but would something that long be ok, and would sus every 2 weeks have been better
    You got that rt I have never heard of what your doing.Sounds like he should be using test c or e . With the time span inbetween injects it will give you a much more stable amount of test in the blood. I would def mention this to your dr.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    What is the 12 week injection? Nothing like that in the states. Sus would problably be fine every 2 weeks. It stays with you longer than test E or C because of the way it is made. I did a cycle of it once and felt it for 4 weeks after my final injection.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    3 weeks would not even be long enough for your body to get adjusted to the dose you are giving it! It takes usually 6-8 weeks for your levels to start to get at a normal level when doing trt. I know if I had my blood levels checked after 3 weeks of trt, they would still be all screwed up

I had my blood work taken at 2 months, and the 3 weeks injections for sus 250 werent working as my levels were a low as before I started TRT.

Link to the 12 week injections

Nebido injection

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I do not see any advantage in this Nebido other than the fact that it requires less frequent injections.

Since its testosterone undecanoate, 250mg of TU make up for 158mg of test if you remove the ester. Now divide this for 12 weeks and you get just over 50mg of test per week. It is designed to keep testosterone blood levels in the lower third of the normal range. That is not where I would like to be if I was om TRT.

I will speak to my doctor and see I fI can change back to sus 250 in the 12 weeks, if I still get low symptoms, but I guess this one cant be cheated or lowered intentionally can it, as once you have the injection its in there for 12 weeks

Thread Information