Slide is offline Associate Member

do i need any pct for 200mg EW

I have low test (on the very bottom of normal for my age) i wanted to add between 150-200mg test every week to help sex-drive etc.

I was going to start with a 10 wk cycle (if you can call that a cycle).

When i stop would i need to do any pct? i was thinking of throwing in some HCG , but would that be necessary with that small an amount of test?

thanks

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yes it would be, also an anti estrogen...but why are you only doing 10wks? thats a trt dose

just doing a small amount for a short period of time. I am curious to see how my body reacts to it. Thanks for the input. i have the anti estgs and i will get some other pct stuff. thanks

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    I would def do some pct. I would also get some bloodwork done. That will tell you whether or not you need an antiestrogen.

uphjlyy is offline New Member
    TRT is for life...if you take test it will shut down your own production...so if you plan on stopping completely and you were on the bottom of test #s for your age be prepared to feel like shit when you stop...to get your own production yeah you should start some pct...but why would you completely stop if you plan on TRT?

Quote Originally Posted by uphjlyy View Post
    TRT is for life...if you take test it will shut down your own production...so if you plan on stopping completely and you were on the bottom of test #s for your age be prepared to feel like shit when you stop...to get your own production yeah you should start some pct...but why would you completely stop if you plan on TRT?
    i dont know that i would completely stop, but i will be trying to have children in a few years so i will need to stop then. I am going to try 10 weeks and see how i feel. If it works well then i will probably stay on.

How long will i need to stop Test to be able to start trying to conceive? ballpark?

thanks all.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Slide View Post
    i dont know that i would completely stop, but i will be trying to have children in a few years so i will need to stop then. I am going to try 10 weeks and see how i feel. If it works well then i will probably stay on.

How long will i need to stop Test to be able to start trying to conceive? ballpark?

thanks all.
    I am on trt and my doc prescribed hcg so that i will still be able to have children and continue treatment with no interruption.

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    One doctor told me to do the 10 week cycle, just as you are planning, starting Nolvadex or Tamoxifen at 3rd week, 20mg every other day. On week 11 stop the test and the Nolvadex and take nothing that week. On week 12 run through the Hcg with daily shots. Week 13 you can start back on the test and repeat same cycle.

Thread Information