Thread: s-4 info

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!

s-4 info

s-4 fyi:

Acetamidoxolutamideis a novel compound that is being studied and intended to be use as replacement for synthetic testosterone applied while on HRT ( Hormone Therapy Replacement ) Acetamidoxolutamide still going under trials and is not out in the market yet therefore this chemicals is considered a Research Chemical. This chemical is not on any list of controlled substances and it is a research chemical intended for academic and/or laboratory and animal use and not intended for human use.

Based on current clinical trials this research chemical's suggested dosage is of 1mg to 3mg per kilogram of body weight daily split in 2 or 3 dosages for up to 8 weeks

Brief highlights:

Acetamidoxolutamide is 91% orally Bio-available and is not methylated

Acetamidoxolutamide is fast acting and its half life is of 4 hours

Acetamidoxolutamide is MG per MG as anabolic as testosterone propionate with less than 1/3 its androgenic value

Acetamidoxolutamide activates and strongly binds to skeletal muscle receptors and does not affect heart, liver,skin prostate or other organ/tissue receptors and it also does not aromatize or disrupts normal hormonal production.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want some of that

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    For lab tests on rats... That is!

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    we have a lab rat here phate i believe is taking this

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    hey I have read this before...lol good post bro and yea phate is rocking it right now

phate just had some blood take it will be very interesting to see whats up

if this stuff is ligit - man it doesnt mess with personal test !!!!! mine!!!

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Been following this for some time. Love to know how it works out for phate.

ya sounds too good to be true

John88Test is offline Member
    xxxx
    Last edited by John88Test; 06-11-2009 at 06:22 PM.

i dont believe you send them to me so i can see

rogue01 is offline Associate Member
    John, Please let everyone know how it works out. When are you going to start it? I read up on Phates log and it didn't sound that impressive for him so far.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I'm going to give it a shot, thinking of just getting one bottle for trial purposes.
    Still have the low test symptoms since I stopped HRT a few months ago so this could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    i dont believe you send them to me so i can see
    Two 30ml of acetamidoxolutamide (100mg/ml). Started Monday. Today is Thursday. I am taking one dose 50mg in the morning, one dose 50mg at night. So far so good. Strength up a little, nothing spectacular. Will keep you updated.
    Last edited by John88Test; 06-11-2009 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John88Test View Post
    Two 30ml of acetamidoxolutamide (100mg/ml). Started Monday. Today is Thursday. I am taking one dose 50mg in the morning, one dose 50mg at night. So far so good. Strength up a little, nothing spectacular. Will keep you updated.
    cool keep posting i will be anxious to see what happens

Any problem taking a SERM and a SARM at the same time. On HRT & Finasteride. I use Aromasin to combat any potential gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by John88Test View Post
    Any problem taking a SERM and a SARM at the same time. On HRT & Finasteride. I use Aromasin to combat any potential gyno.
    i would take that question and start a new thread - i dont know enough to help you with that

HoRuS is offline Junior Member
    Sounded really good, so I googled and found this http://www.descipher.com/drug/info/ostarine.php

It appears that the drug is classified as an anabolic steroid , so I guess it would be in the same category as other AAS's in regard to being listed as a controlled substance. I thought it sounded too good to be true. I guess this stuff will be just as difficult to get my hands on as any other AAS.

Today is Friday. Day 5 on the SARM. I was off from the gym today. Definately feeling a little stronger and am not holding much water for some reason. Muscles feel tight and full. May bump my dose up to 150mg per day next week we'll see. In the gym tomorrow, off Sunday, On Monday. I'll keep posting. Later.

chucklesmcgee is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    s-4 fyi:

Based on current clinical trials this research chemical's suggested dosage is of 1mg to 3mg per kilogram of body weight daily split in 2 or 3 dosages for up to 8 weeks
    [/B]

No! Current clinical trials are using a single oral dosage of 1mg to 3mg, period, not 1mg to 3mg per kg bodyweight. Big difference! But yes, people here are using around 50-200 mg/day, and definitely seeing much greater results as a consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by chucklesmcgee View Post
    No! Current clinical trials are using a single oral dosage of 1mg to 3mg, period, not 1mg to 3mg per kg bodyweight. Big difference! But yes, people here are using around 50-200 mg/day, and definitely seeing much greater results as a consequence.
    um well ok.... no but yes... interesting post

Thread Information