Thread: Hot Flashes

wifor is offline Junior Member

Hot Flashes

Greetings all,

Hey, I have been experiencing severe hot flashes over the last week. I am on 100 mg of test c/ weekly for about 6 months. I just got a test result back of 627 and that was 4 days after my last injection. I have not been feeling well the past few weeks. I am experiencing muscle and joint soreness, headaches, tiredness and depression and blood sugar drops. Not sure what is going on and my doctor is unsure also. Has anyone else ever experienced these symptoms? My hb was 20.1 and hct = 62.1. My doc is thinking I am getting 100 much T. Any ideas?

Wifor

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Did he check your estrogen levels or is that what the two other #s you posted represent

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    Do some research on Insulin Imbalance. Symptoms are similar.

wifor is offline Junior Member
    No he didn't check estrogen levels....he did offer to refer me to an endrocrinologist with experience in HRT and chronic fatigue as he said he is reaching his limit. But I have only felt this way recently. The 100mg of T Cyp has worked well for me. I will probably take him up on the offer. I did show him the 'All Things Male' documentation from another doc and he said he was going use that as a pattern.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Find new doctor!!!!!!!!!

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    You E2 is over the top I would almost bet my shriveled up nuts on it.
    When my E2 hit 46 I was experiencing the same symptoms. Call in the morning and set up a blood draw for E2

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    This is exactly how I was feeling before my recent test showed elevate RBC. If you can donate blood, do it. By the time I tried, my iron levels were so high that they wouldn't accept my donation. Now I'm scheduled to see the hematoligist for a blood draw. I've been diagnosed with secondary polycythemia. It was all new to me. Been on between 100-200 mgs. of test cyp per week for a year and a half, then got the great idea to add 100 mgs. of deca per week to the mix. It was during that time that I had great gains in the gym, but fu*ked my bloodwork up. I'll keep ya posted. Good Luck, Bro!

Thread Information