Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member

For TRT guys only please......

Hey Bros. This ? may have been asked, but my search reveled nothing, so Im gonna start a thread.

How many of you guys that are on TRT now, did cycles of steriods without proper pct or took them before the age of 25.

If any of you feel this information would not be wise to put out there for our younger readers, then I will remove this thread ASAP.

But I also think, these young guys may learn from our mistakes, if they will listen.

Me: Ran dbol only for 8 weeks when I was 21. After about a week, my balls broke out in a rash and I went to the doc thinkin I had the clap.

When I was 25, Ran 700mg week of cyp. for 12 weeks. No pct. Back then we just tapered up at first and then back down at the end. Never heard of pct back then.

Again, if anyone feels this is not the place for this, I will remove it!

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    the thread is fine.

I was 35 before I ever started taking , so I can't help here.
    but even 10 years ago PCT knowledge doesn't seem to be what it is today... I think I only took clomid for my first PCT

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    I was also around 35. My only PCT was clomid. Had a vasectomy at 40 and my Test was still ok because ooooops, had another kid.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Cycled twice about 10 years ago (33?)and didn't know about PCT. I felt fine when coming off though. Not sure if that messed up my levels. I think I was always low.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    im on trt now, i'm 34,, and i messed around with some dbol , test, and other tabs several times since age 18, no pct ever. i think all that uneducated "experimenting" back then has something to do with my low natty test levels i discovered at 30.

feel good now on trt, but i dont have kids yet and want one,,, and im worried about fukkin something up with the long term trt. my doc says just let him know a few months before we plan for kids, and he will start checking sperm count and give me clomid.. i just hope thats enough to work.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bd50 View Post
    im on trt now, i'm 34,, and i messed around with some dbol , test, and other tabs several times since age 18, no pct ever. i think all that uneducated "experimenting" back then has something to do with my low natty test levels i discovered at 30.

feel good now on trt, but i dont have kids yet and want one,,, and im worried about fukkin something up with the long term trt. my doc says just let him know a few months before we plan for kids, and he will start checking sperm count and give me clomid.. i just hope thats enough to work.
    i have had two kids while i have been on a cycle - fyi

did you have a question?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im not much help either, I did my first at 45 when I started HRT

kickinit is offline Member
    Never cycled, and currently on TRT at 32.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    done a few cycles but only one pct, started trt at 25

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Nope no cycles currently 34 been on TRT since 33 and known about my low test issues for close to 5 years.

ruffcute is offline Associate Member
    Started trt at 25 (about 5 months ago) but my reason was for a medical procedure. A little worried about the long term though, and having kids

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Was on trt at age 25, never did a steroid cycle. still haven't. I stopped TRT now and live with low test because of my job.
    My low test was believe to be from injuries sustained overseas.

Bender45 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    live with low test because of my job.
    What does this mean, Ironside?

Military, I'm trying to see how S4 works. I know it won't do anything for my test levels but I have heard it gives the same feeling as test and that's all that really matters.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why wont the military let you take trt?

AllPumpedUp is offline Junior Member
    I wan nit below 25 but same thing... no pct 2 cycles of test and tren and it shut me down

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Need input (BUMP)

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had tried 5 cycles before I started TRT . I didn't know importance of PCT . Let me tell you I payed the price. Anyone ever tried sublingual testosterone ? I ordered it from Canada . I guess you know there isn't such thing . This was knowledge I started with . After a month of putting drops under my tongue before workouts . I had bumps and thru out bottle . Gets better . I received a call from a US customs agent requesting a interview about my ordering of a controled substance . The agents believed my story . By looking at me you could tell I never had any muscle enhancing help . I think they laughed the asses off after they left my house . This was around 1994 . The other 4 times was real AAS . All ended in disaster .
    I was 30 when I started making these mistakes. Steriods where a tabou subject around the gym . Unless you had connections . Therefor PCT would be like making a diamond out of a piece of coal .

Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    why wont the military let you take trt?
    Because I'm combat. I can't be dependent on any medications.
    S4 I can start and stop without worry of PCT. If I could get nebido I would probably attempt to start trt under the table.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Because I'm combat. I can't be dependent on any medications.
    S4 I can start and stop without worry of PCT. If I could get nebido I would probably attempt to start trt under the table.
    how can you say you can do s4 and no worry of pct? imho if you in combat go to you sargent and tell him your a bad ass and need aas to become a super hero!!!

rogue01 is offline Associate Member
    Does S4 req PCT? For some reason, I didn't think it did...but I don't know much of anything about it.

Thread Information