Thread: Nebido

Lammermoor is offline New Member

Nebido

I'm new to TRT and due my first Nebido shot on Thursday.

I've been lurking a bit and I just thought I'd say thanks for all the info. It really helped in making a decision on what treatment to go for. It's good to see the positives of the protocol as people only tend to post when something doesn't suit them and they have problems. Most folk who have no problems tend not to post!

Anyway - I think I'll run to the docs and back! Hopefully it'll be good for the shot!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not reading anything good about it, sorry. Sounds like docs only give you one ever 4 weeks??? Not good. Everyone is complaining about the hights, lows from it's long esters but not long enough to last the 4 weeks and spikes at first.

I think it would be better to go with Test E and inject 1x a week from the sounds of it.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    never heard of it but if it only 1 shot once a month that is not for me!

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lammermoor View Post
    I'm new to TRT and due my first Nebido shot on Thursday.

I've been lurking a bit and I just thought I'd say thanks for all the info. It really helped in making a decision on what treatment to go for. It's good to see the positives of the protocol as people only tend to post when something doesn't suit them and they have problems. Most folk who have no problems tend not to post!

Anyway - I think I'll run to the docs and back! Hopefully it'll be good for the shot!
    I would like to about your progress with this new ester.

kesam1 is offline Junior Member

Talking

I was given my first jab of this 2 weeks ago 2nd to be given 6 weeks later and blood test 1 week before that, followed up by 3rd jab at week 10 with tests and frequency of injections to be decided from the free test levels found at week 6 and 10. Doc reckons claims of 1 injection every 12 to 14 weeks is wrong and says frequency normally works out at 1 every 10 weeks. 1000mgs of test undecanote in 4 mls of oil. 2 weeks in I feel fantastic I am no longer the grumpy old man I had been for the last 3 or 4 yrs and morning midday and evening wood is back,

Lammermoor is offline New Member
    I had my first jab last Thursday and it's starting to have a slight effect. No pain from the jab either during or afterwards. My next jab is due at week 6 and then another at week 12 (although week 10 sound better to me!). I have no idea when I'm due to have bloods taken as haven't seen the endo's letter to my doc.

Quote Originally Posted by kesam1 View Post
    I was given my first jab of this 2 weeks ago 2nd to be given 6 weeks later and blood test 1 week before that, followed up by 3rd jab at week 10 with tests and frequency of injections to be decided from the free test levels found at week 6 and 10. Doc reckons claims of 1 injection every 12 to 14 weeks is wrong and says frequency normally works out at 1 every 10 weeks. 1000mgs of test undecanote in 4 mls of oil. 2 weeks in I feel fantastic I am no longer the grumpy old man I had been for the last 3 or 4 yrs and morning midday and evening wood is back,
    Nice one kesam1 - glad it's working out OK so far. I guess the proof of the pudding will be in how you feel just before a normally scheduled injection in say 6 months time.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    never heard of it but if it only 1 shot once a month that is not for me!
    i think nebido is a new super long acting ester testosterone for trt, which is why only 1 shot per month is needed.

its not enanthate , cypionate , or anything else like that. its a totally new ester which is only for trt patients.

my question is, is this only available in canada? or is it in the states already??

Thread Information