So after my BLOOOD TEST came back with a total test of :1168

He said optimal range at most shouldn't exceed 872...

He dropped my script dosage to 100mgs EVERY TWO WEEKS.. so.. 50mgs Every week...

That is going to be such a waste of time, what do I DO !??!? Say screw him and stay at 200mgs EW and supplement in my own TRT ?? Or go with what he prescribes?

There is no way I will be able to maintain my muscle at 50mgs EW of Test...

Nope.. doesn't the human body naturally produce like 70 something mgs per week?? and doesn't the fact that the CYPIONATE ESTER exist and reduce the actual amount of TESTOSTERONE You actually receive??

I am so fvcking screwed it isn't even funny...

but hey on the bright side.. the rest of my BLOODWORK came back GREAT... Liver was a little bit elevated but nothing to worry too too much about...

So what do I do.. go get my Blood drawn in 6 weeks in a full out crash and then the second after that it is taken slam the friggen TEST SUSP to me so I can get everything back up and working as quickly as possible.

Do I follow his instructs and inject 100mgs Every two weeks and go in with that and let him see that my levels will be extremely low but within "MEDICAL RANGE" and then be screwed from my bodybuilding standpoint.

DO I SAY SCREW HIM AND GO GET A NEW DOCTOR??

Or last but not least.. supplement in my own TEST and just go get my bloodwork done every 6 months or so??

HELP BROS.. PLEASE HELP !!!