Thread: 1 weak nut

B EZ is offline New Member

1 weak nut

Been on HRT for just over 4months now and i have a very sensitive/sore testical. I have read other threads regarding the bodys natural test shutting down and/or starting back up causes this. However, this is only 1 of my nutz, not both. Can that still be normal, or does it sound odd and possibly something else.

I started on 200mg Test Cyp & 300 Deca week, 1gr Thyroid day, 25mg Aromasin day, 2.5mg Proscar day, and HCG 1000sq 2 x week. Ive been off Deca for last 2months now.

Although I love the gains, I love my nutz more... any suggestions?

svalleyg135 is offline Associate Member
    1 gram of thyroid? thats a lot. whats your diagnosis/ testosterone and TSH levels before starting HRT? you live in the US?

B EZ is offline New Member
    Yes, the US. Believe it or not, I never really got a diagnosis. I definately had low Test (164). TSH (1.316).

Pain has subsided a fair amount, just a little sore now. some swelling but not as much. I scheduled a visit with my Urologist but thats 2weeks away. I did some more research and found Epididymitis. Which i never heard of, but its from not using the restroom before working out (or strenuous activity). The strain pushes urine through the wrong tube and into the scrotum. Obviously this causes an infection. Well see what happens. It just seemed kinda odd that it was only one and not both. Otherwise I would have wrote it off as my body starting to produce or shutting down Test production.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by B EZ View Post
    Been on HRT for just over 4months now and i have a very sensitive/sore testical. I have read other threads regarding the bodys natural test shutting down and/or starting back up causes this. However, this is only 1 of my nutz, not both. Can that still be normal, or does it sound odd and possibly something else.

I started on 200mg Test Cyp & 300 Deca week, 1gr Thyroid day, 25mg Aromasin day, 2.5mg Proscar day, and HCG 1000sq 2 x week. Ive been off Deca for last 2months now.

Although I love the gains, I love my nutz more... any suggestions?
    Seems odd that it would take 4 months for this to happen. Mine get sore as soon as i add test to my system and when i come off because of my body starting to produce test again. Never had just one get sore though. It wouldn't hurt to talk with your Doc about it!

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    not making a joke here but if i remember correctly about 70% of cases of epididymitis in sexually active males is from std's.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Maybe a varicocele? It's the swelling of a vein into the testicle..... like a varicose vein. Not really a problem unless you can't have kids (can make you infertile) - i have one. I believe 50% of men develop a varicocele by the age of 60. You're urologist will know tho..... usually not a big deal at all. It only requires surgery if it causes pain or makes you infertile.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information