Mike H. is offline New Member

A Quick question ??

Some info : 38 years old

just started TRT 100 mgs a week Test E.

would like to bump up to 300 mgs a week for maybe 8 to 10 weeks, was wondering if 300 mgs a week will affect my cholesterol levels ??

Regards, Mike

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike H.;4828***
    Some info : 38 years old

just started TRT 100 mgs a week Test E.

would like to bump up to 300 mgs a week for maybe 8 to 10 weeks, was wondering if 300 mgs a week will affect my cholesterol levels ??

Regards, Mike
    doubt it would at all if any....how is your cholesterol now...is it of concern?

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    I think I read somewhere that it may, I would stay away from fat foods and phase into a better diet,(higher protein lower carbs for me) I too am at your age, and these are good questions to know in fact I was put on zocor with a cholesterol level of 209. With my new diet, exercise, and meds baby its going down!

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    doubt it would at all if any....how is your cholesterol now...is it of concern?
    A few months back I was using anavar and it shot my cholesterol level up, doc put me on lipitor, go back this week to see were I am at, prior to this never had cholesterol issues, if I bump up to 300 mgs a week would I step down EG : 300 mgs last week then 200 mgs then back down to 100 or just drop from 300 back down to regular dose at 100 ??

Regards, Mike

imo...it wouldnt make much of a difference and its only temporary anyway and youre prolly gonna do it anyway?

and the gradually tapering back down to your maintenance dose with the test isnt necessary either but wouldnt hurt either....almost a good idea to see how u feel on different doses anyway...you may feel better on 150mg ew than 100?

I am taking Test E, if I was only able to get Test cyp would that be ok ?? I mean using 100 mgs test e and 200 test cyp per week ? mixing the test compounds ??

Regards, Mike

really dont see a problem with that sometimes ive injected cyp and rubbed androgel in the same week

ZonaDave is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike H. View Post
    A few months back I was using anavar and it shot my cholesterol level up, doc put me on lipitor, go back this week to see were I am at, prior to this never had cholesterol issues, if I bump up to 300 mgs a week would I step down EG : 300 mgs last week then 200 mgs then back down to 100 or just drop from 300 back down to regular dose at 100 ??

Regards, Mike
    your doc put you on 300mg/week along with anavar for TRT?

No, 100 mgs a week test E, anavar was something i did before I was on TRT....

Regards, Mike

Thread Information