larbec7 is offline New Member

HRT question test levels low and just started a cycle

I have been on HRT for about 7 years and I was doing 1 cc 200mgs of test every 14 days. My blood work came back low. I think it was a 1.5 but not sure. Anyway, he changed my dosage to 1 cc 200 mgs every 7 days. I did that for a month and he did my blood work again and it came back a 2.4

Well, his nurse called me today and she said he wants me to come in his office next week for them to do the injection and he wants to do more blood work. I have been doing my own injections for years. He wants to get to the bottom as to why I am still low which is a good thing. My issue is....I started to add DECA to my cycle two weeks ago. 1cc of 200 mgs of deca every 7 days plus the 200 mgs of test.

What will doing deca do to my blood work when he takes it next week? I had no idea he was going to do this. I did my deca and test shot yesterday. What should I do because I am assuming my test levels will be higher with the added DECA in my cycle each week. How long will it stay in my system? Should I play sick next week....not do an injection and go in the following week?

I need some advice.

Thanks

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    good question anybody, will the deca show up I would thinks so, you may have increased your levels by adding the deca on top of your weekly dose. if your levels come in high he may reduce back to 100mg.

I hope not, because since I started doing a shot every 7 days vs 14 days....I am wearing the miss out so I know its working for that LOL

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    if u feel fine i would do your play sick idea or say whatever it takes like your job wont allow u to take off or just dont even show up...if they call say u forgot, had and accident on the way, blah blah blah...get the deca out of your system b4 u do bloodwork if u dont want him knowing about it....you do the bloodwork when YOU want/can...not when he says..doctors dont run our schedules..they work for us...not vice versa

I feel great actually. I am not sure what he is thinking?? He has never asked me to come in for them to give me the injection before. he said my levels were still low and wants to get to the bottom of it. Well IMHO....if he wants to get to the bottom, do the blood work but why have me come in there for him to see me take the shot.....does he think I am not taking the shot?

How long does deca stay in my system?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by larbec7 View Post
    I feel great actually. I am not sure what he is thinking?? He has never asked me to come in for them to give me the injection before. he said my levels were still low and wants to get to the bottom of it. Well IMHO....if he wants to get to the bottom, do the blood work but why have me come in there for him to see me take the shot.....does he think I am not taking the shot?

How long does deca stay in my system?
    good question(s)...yeh...and he's paying you for the visit right??

yeah right, I have to pay a co'pay, lab work.......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ every week

Thread Information