motivation has gone too HELL!!!

things have changed drastically at work, wife is ill, the stressors of 5 children(nuff said) and add the "the world has gone too hell", is how i have been for the past two weeks. already treated for depression, test c 250-375 a week. i'm 40 years old and have been doing this for a very long time and have been there and back..just feels like "the getting back part"..becomes harder and harder every year. sure thinking take a couple of weeks off to heal mentally as well some sore joints and thought i'll hit the gym this morning..now thinking a **** it, but the sad part is for me not training will make me feel worse. anyway, not sure if this is a question or venting..and more than sure not alone in this mind funk.
    thanx for listening,
    jake

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    sorry for your troubles bro and hope they turn around

BIGJOL is offline Associate Member
    stay positive,and youll come back

Blog Entries
    ya bro, stay positive and keep training......its how i personaly stave off depression...lifting just makes me feel so good and deffinitly is a positive outlet for any angst you may be feeling for whatever reasons.. sorry things arnt going so well at the moment.......just remember when you think youve hit bottom theres only one place to go but up.....good luck

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    We all been there bro,like ghettoboyd said stay positive because it can be easy to give into your depression/emotions and spiral down,if you give your body a rest from workingout try to have something to occupy yourself if you can, get some me time. Keep ur head up.

ZonaDave is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by therecanonlybe1 View Post
    things have changed drastically at work, wife is ill, the stressors of 5 children(nuff said) and add the "the world has gone too hell", is how i have been for the past two weeks. already treated for depression, test c 250-375 a week. i'm 40 years old and have been doing this for a very long time and have been there and back..just feels like "the getting back part"..becomes harder and harder every year. sure thinking take a couple of weeks off to heal mentally as well some sore joints and thought i'll hit the gym this morning..now thinking a **** it, but the sad part is for me not training will make me feel worse. anyway, not sure if this is a question or venting..and more than sure not alone in this mind funk.
    thanx for listening,
    jake
    you're taking T Cyp 250mg-375mg/week? how long have you been doing this and when was the last time you had your blood tested?

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Hang in there man. I can definitely relate to the job, family......

I would get a blood test to make sure you don't have any imbalances. You are taking a fairly high dose and it could be high esto putting you in a funk.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah LIFE sucks sometimes but like you said it also has it's UPs so we just have to hang on for the ride.

Get your blood work done, maybe your estrogen is to high also so you need an AI?

first off thanx for the support..not sure how many people realize that coming to this site does a hell of a lot for motivation..so thanx for that..second yes..coming down off a cycle of test 500 week with winny 100mg day...gonna stay at testc 250mg a week for now..but no hitting 40 years in july i think it time to see a doc and get some labs done.. i think us medical people are the worst for getting treatment...anyways more important thanks again for the support and realize how valuable you guys are on this board. i don't think enough people say that enough.
    Last edited by therecanonlybe1; 09-09-2009 at 11:30 PM.

ZonaDave is offline Member
    bloodwork will most likely reveal the issues. i would think that high levels of T for long periods would make anyone feel like crap eventually.

even though 250mg seems like a relatively low dose it really isn't. it's low compared to 500mg/week but not compared to what men produce naturally. most guys in this for the long haul are on between 100mg-150mg/week and do fine off that.

Thread Information