lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member

I LOVE my new HRT doctor.

I have been seeing a doc at a longevity clinic for the last 2 years I was getting HGH from for a while and also my Test E for over a year for HRT.

He was a pita for a couple reasons. It was over an hour away, he kept wanting me to do blood work ever 2 months and he wasn't covered under my insurance.

When my test levels got above 600 he would freak out. It hit 1100 once and he really freaked. 800 was to high for him.

My new doc I was today is an Endocrinologist. He looked at all my records and said WOW to much blood work. He said 800 was good, 1100 was a little high but nothing to be concerned about. He wrote me a 6 months supply of Test E and said see you in 6 months.

BokBok is offline Associate Member
    Sweet.

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    haha, class man.

Paul_Best is offline Associate Member
    Good for you Bro!

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Oooooooo oh man!

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's what I call a good doctor !

I consider myself lucky if i get my shity little androgel scrip filled once a month LOL

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats great

Vettester is offline Banned
    Another great example of the variances between doctors. Good to hear your program just got better!

Thanks for the support. Yeah the last 1 1/2 years with the other doc was a nightmare. Every time I tried to do a cycle I ended up having to go in for test. LOL

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation

Thumbs up

6 Months stress free in Thailand

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    6 Months stress free in Thailand
    You SUCK!!! not for the 6 months of gear but being in my favorite place on earth. I hope to get back for a short visit in January but I will be spending about 3 weeks in Philippines first. I still get my weekly Thai fix though with one or another Thai girl who calls me a couple times a week.

Nope, not typical Thai girls, almost 2 years and have not been asked for money once.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You SUCK!!! not for the 6 months of gear but being in my favorite place on earth. I hope to get back for a short visit in January but I will be spending about 3 weeks in Philippines first. I still get my weekly Thai fix though with one or another Thai girl who calls me a couple times a week.

Nope, not typical Thai girls, almost 2 years and have not been asked for money once.
    lol...NOT ME...i'd go crazy there...NEVER BEEN...I thought u pretty much lived there and was hoping you post a few more pics up and leave your mug out of em

lol...NOT ME...i'd go crazy there...NEVER BEEN...I thought u pretty much lived there and was hoping you post a few more pics up and leave your mug out of em
    I live there and in the Philippines ever chace I get but that only works out to be about 2 monts out of the year. I only put my mug in it to prove it;s me. lol
    Ill be sure to post more next time without my picture

I live there and in the Philippines ever chace I get but that only works out to be about 2 monts out of the year. I only put my mug in it to prove it;s me. lol
    Ill be sure to post more next time without my picture
    lol...2 tough places to live in....must be really hard to get laid

Vettester is offline Banned
    How funny. I have a buddy here in the states that just brought home his Philippine bride back in January. He's 57, and she's 26 and smok'n hot!

lol...2 tough places to live in....must be really hard to get laid
    It's not hard to get laid her or there for me but I really prefere Asian women and the culture. Asian women here are not the same if they are born here. They are a LOT more accommodating when raised there, old school and I really enjoy the people/culture/family.

I also have always loved to travel and just started visiting the Asian counties a couple years ago and after my first visit to Thailand I was hooked.

It's not hard to get laid her or there for me but I really prefere Asian women and the culture. Asian women here are not the same if they are born here. They are a LOT more accommodating when raised there, old school and I really enjoy the people/culture/family.

I also have always loved to travel and just started visiting the Asian counties a couple years ago and after my first visit to Thailand I was hooked.
    i can imagine....i had a japanese girl as a roommate...fascinating learning different cultures

Speaking of, I was in Miami a couple weeks ago. OMG I LOVE the malls there as well as the clubs on the beach. LOTS of Cuban and Asian women/girls and most are in great shape. I think I need to more to the East coast.

Speaking of, I was in Miami a couple weeks ago. OMG I LOVE the malls there as well as the clubs on the beach. LOTS of Cuban and Asian women/girls and most are in great shape. I think I need to more to the East coast.
    my fiance is from puerto rico...she's 24..prolly be hard to go to thailand w/o her

my fiance is from puerto rico...she's 24..prolly be hard to go to thailand w/o her

Business trip, golf trip with buddies, make up some excuse but word of warning,,,, after you go you may not want to have a fiance any more and for sure if you where married no wife. LOL

Thread Information