Thread: Test Cyp--BP

whiteowl is offline Associate Member

Test Cyp--BP

Just received some Test C from EEurope. Wife did injection as usual..Bum was so sore for three days it felt like i had been kicked by a horse. Is this normal for test C? Used both Enth and Pro before but outside a day here or there it never felt like this hammer.

hkntbro is offline Junior Member
    by bum you mean pain?is it swallowed? exp date? how mgs was the injection?

last month i got test cyp with expired time 5 months and just like you, 3 days couldnt sit on my ass but also raised temperature and other flu symptoms

I split my HRT dosage in half...Sun AM and Wed PM. Wife does the injection and has been doing them for two years now. Felt like a charley horse. Better check the expriration date eh? Thanks mate.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Is there a chance that she gave you the shot more in the middle of the glute (bum) instead of the upper/outer part of it? It should be going towards the hip section. May have got a little in the sciatic nerve area if you hit the middle or lower part. Also, hopefully it was a 23g or 25g that she pinned you with and not the drawing syringe (18g or 20g).

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Is there a chance that she gave you the shot more in the middle of the glute (bum) instead of the upper/outer part of it? It should be going towards the hip section. May have got a little in the sciatic nerve area if you hit the middle or lower part. Also, hopefully it was a 23g or 25g that she pinned you with and not the drawing syringe (18g or 20g).
    yeh...this happened to me once and only once(4 years of pinning)...sore when sitting, etc...
    i didnt notice if it was like you said toward the middle but it probably was come to think about it cuz i had been moving inj sites around as to try to avoid scarring...but.. op, i doubt very seriously it was the fact that it is the cypionate ..thats all i have ever used

SO i double checked it last night after hkntbro suggested it was expired. It is good to go for another 8 months and it was test PRO not cyp. It came as a reissue because of a customs seizure. We pull with an 18 and inject with the 22. I may have failed to switch but i doubt it but considering the charley horse effect it is possible. Will suggest to my wife that she needs to make sure the injection is away from the hip. Thanks

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I may have missed something, but is it pharm grade test? I saw you said you got it form Europe, so I wasn't sure. If you're not sure or it's UG, it's possible that it has a high BA content. Which in this case can cause a stinging / numbing dull pain at the injection site.

durak is offline Member
    maybe you clenched? if it happens again it may be the BA. If it were the 18g needle you would have really felt it upon injection becasue the size of needle and it being dulled from the bottle stopper.

Defintely not the 18. Yes it is an UGL so ...what is BA?

matt77 is offline Member
    BA= Benzyl Alcohol

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    BA= Benzyl Alcohol
    Matt, your avatar is a BA. In this case, BA = Brilliant Ass

Matt's pic is proof that even God works on Wednesdays.

PS Dante. I thought from the website (professional) and the overall presentation that it was no different ordering test e from the Balkan than say Canada where alot of retirees like me buy their meds. After the Customs seizure i did alittle homework and 1) they do not have a license to ship to the US and 2) some of our bros actually went and took pictures of the establishement. Not as professional as the website leads one to believe so UGL all the way.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteowl View Post
    SO i double checked it last night after hkntbro suggested it was expired. It is good to go for another 8 months and it was test PRO not cyp. It came as a reissue because of a customs seizure. We pull with an 18 and inject with the 22. I may have failed to switch but i doubt it but considering the charley horse effect it is possible. Will suggest to my wife that she needs to make sure the injection is away from the hip. Thanks
    Test pro, like in propinate? Yea, that will hurt. I have heard a lot of guys complain. Test-C is what I take and never had a problem.

Thanks Thorsz....My original script was Text E....then the Dr switched me to Test C which has been great but i wanted to try the shorter esters so i ordered the Test Pro....and yeah it hurt like hell. Gonna try it again tonight just cause i can;t see wasting the money.

Thread Information