matt77 is offline Member

Using your regular MD for TRT??

Anyone been able to do this? I think I have found a MD that will work with me. I haven't directly asked about anything TRT related yet but the guy seems to be happy to explore if you show that you have done your own research. As most of us know good TRT docs are hard to come by so most of us on here self educate anyways. I don't see an issue with it personally since I have done a lot of research and always have the great staff here to fall back on if the doc doesn't know his stuff.

I figured it would be worth a shot since I can't find a good doc in my area.

oakdad is offline Junior Member
    I love it just make sure you ask the pharmist if you can get x before you ask your doctor about it.

If you're suffering from LowT take the "ADAM questionnaire about symptoms of low testosterone". Complete the test, print the results and take it to your ddoctor and request a blood test and then go from there.
    Last edited by forrest_and_trees; 05-24-2010 at 10:38 PM.

matt77 is offline Member
    Thanks guys!! Appreciate it!!

RNMOVR is offline New Member

TRT Dr

Where are you in the deep south? Most anti-aging or wellness center/Dr's deal with Test and/or HGH. I call and talk to the receptionist or nurse and ask them if he does alot of it. If not I don't waste my time or co-pay. Also, you can go to your local compounding pharmacy and tell them you are looking for a TRT Dr and ask who they see a lot of scripts from. Good Luck

RNMOVR is offline New Member
    Oh yeah, mine is a GP. My family Dr frowned and said he just doesn't know about TRT. My old family Dr wanted me to see a phsyc for depression instead of consdering my fatique and other symptoms test related.. Sorry for the add on...

Thread Information