Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RNMOVR is offline New Member

TRT Dr in North Louisiana

I have been on TRT (200 mg Test E per wk) since 2005. My local Dr is a GP that specializes in anti-aging (Test, HGH, Vitamin Therapy, etc). She closed her local practice about two years ago and I have been driving approx. 2 hours one way for my quarterly visits. Now I am not complaining because I'm happy to make the drive to feel better. Anyway, all I have been able to get her to prescribe is the Test E and Nolva (levels were too high for HGH).

So I am looking for a new Dr that is closer to NW Louisiana that does TRT and is maybe a little more flexible with what they will prescribe (would really like to add some Anavar to the mix). If it is against forum rules to ask for a specific Dr, than maybe some of you out-of-towners can advise me on what type of Dr to look for. I have called several endo's with no real luck. At one time I used two of the Florida based rejuvenation centers (Oas*s and Infin@ty, which were internal referrals from members on this site) that were forced out of business and have yet to find another that I have a first hand referral to.

As always please don't disregard my thread due to my low post count. I have been a member since I started this journey 5 years ago, but almost every answer I have can be answered with a simple search of this forum (kind of the two ears, one mouth saying). So every bodies input (past and present) is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by RNMOVR; 06-03-2010 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Change title

Vettester is offline Banned
    The only LA I can help you with is California ... Good luck!

wrong LA

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    The only LA I can help you with is California ... Good luck!
    I changed the title so people wouldn't get confused. Big difference in LA's. Hey my sister lives in CA, but I think quarterly visits to CA for follow-ups might be a little extreme.. Thansk for reading tho..

MikhailC is offline New Member
    i am in southern LA they have quite a few doctors here in new orleans...

Extra Dirty South

Quote Originally Posted by MikhailC View Post
    i am in southern LA they have quite a few doctors here in new orleans...
    Are any of them somewhat liberal with what they prescribe? My sis lives in Mandeville and I could make a visit. My current Dr is closer, but I would be willing to travel further if I could find someone who prescribes compounds beyond test and HGH. Thanks for the reply..

Thread Information