Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
Well that's the thing, I haven't thrown all that much in. I'm on a fairly small dose of deca , which has delivered on its promise to help with joint relief. As far as strength gains and muscle goes, I noticed those results with the Anavar . I really started to see some changes after about 4 weeks. By week 5 I was starting to see some enhanced vascular definition. This was at 50mg/ed ... Again, I'd probably ramp that up to 80mg/ed down the road. Keep in mind that I took the Anavar with and during the deca, so maybe they both should get some credit when stacked together.

Also forgot to mention that I tried some SARM's at the first of the year. Noticed vision trouble, and there seemed to be some controversy at the time with what the stuff was being made of. Not saying anything bad about it, but it just wasn't for me. That was pretty much the end of that.
I know you mentioned that Anavar did not have any fat burning qualities per say, however isn't increased vascularity generally associated with fat loss? How about muscle hardening and water retention with the anavar? As you know I'm looking for something to help with those two items specifically.