Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
Keep in mind that my views on Anavar and its use for burning fat is just that ... It's only my views & personal opinion. There are some clinical studies out there that indicate some positive results with fat loss while on Anavar. However, if BF is really high and it's a major priority, then IMO a individual will be miles ahead with dialing in their diet first, and going to town with a committed cardio program.

For the price you pay for this stuff, I think it will contribute a hell of a lot more bang for the buck to use it as a product for building, not for dropping. If I really wanted something to help with dropping BF, I'd personally take a look at a Clen /T3 combo or something like that (in conjunction with the diet and cardio).

Yes, I like the muscle hardening attributes, especially during the last few weeks that I was on it. I've had a little water retention, but that started when I began the deca, so I can't really pin that on Anavar.
Geeze i was typing my thoughts before your post went up, and now it looks like i plagiarize your reply...guess i have to wait a bit more next time...haha