Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nwjt is offline Associate Member

Should I take HCG?

I am trt 300 mg per week.

I have a script for HCG . Mainly wanting to protect testes. No shrinkage yet after 6 months but doc let me have it.

Gave me 500ius 3 times per week. A 10K iu bottle is about $125, so a 6 week supply.

Is it worth it? If so, I might try the HCG diet as well and get rid of my last 15 lbs of fat.

killswitch is offline New Member
    Hcg diet is garbage plus you'll never be able to eat a mere 500 calorie diet while on test.
    I take 1200 iu hcg a week with 175 mg test. Blood work is perfect and feel great. I would do it if I was you.

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    both dosages listed so far are a bit on the high side...

250iu 2x week should suffice

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That sounds really pricey on the HCG . Do you have insurance?

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pittbulldad View Post
    both dosages listed so far are a bit on the high side...

250iu 2x week should suffice
    Agree ... Maybe 3x/wk at most for continuous maintenance on TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by frawnz View Post
    That sounds really pricey on the HCG. Do you have insurance?
    They don't cover it in my area. Another pharmacy gave me a quote of $54 but not sure how much IUs that is.

The main issue is that this has to be "compounded", so I have to go through a compounding pharmacy, only a couple of those.

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    I finally started taking it this week. My balls have gotten a bit small over the last six months on TRT.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Ed View Post
    I finally started taking it this week. My balls have gotten a bit small over the last six months on TRT.
    any redemption in a week?

SO with 300 mg of test and the HCG do I need an AI or am I good to go?

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Depends on your bloodwork, bro. 300mg/week is at the high end of TRT, so I would keep some anti-E on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    any redemption in a week?
    Pinned 1500 iu's last night and they seem a bit fuller today. I'll go with another 500 iu's on Sunday and then another 500 three days later. See where I'm at after a week.

Quote Originally Posted by nwjt View Post
    SO with 300 mg of test and the HCG do I need an AI or am I good to go?
    I'm hoping you already have an AI on hand, but if not, definitely get one. Then take it if symptoms dictate. Some would advise to take it preventively but having crashed my E2 before due to too much AI I recommend only dosing as needed.

yes to the hcg but no to the hcg diet....a gradual quality weightloss would be better imo...and like epic ed mentioned....that being a high dose of test keep an eye on estrogen/estrogen sides...

ericzacha is offline New Member
    I get my hcg from a canadian pharmacy online for only 35 bucks. Check around, 135 is too much

Quote Originally Posted by ericzacha View Post
    I get my hcg from a canadian pharmacy online for only 35 bucks. Check around, 135 is too much
    when you get 25 posts....pm me the link to that site....i've been window shopping with one site but would like to check the site your using out

If I buy online this is a legal with a script correct? I'm not gong to break any laws since I have a script.

BTW, I live in Nebraska and I had trouble even getting syringes. The doc sent me to a local "ghetto" pharmacy in the ghetto, no problems there, in and out

A very anti drug state, espcially against roids, but they sure love football around here. Any contradiction there?

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    If I buy online this is a legal with a script correct? I'm not gong to break any laws since I have a script.

BTW, I live in Nebraska and I had trouble even getting syringes. The doc sent me to a local "ghetto" pharmacy in the ghetto, no problems there, in and out

A very anti drug state, espcially against roids, but they sure love football around here. Any contradiction there?
    all the online pharmacies have you get a script from their doctor.. there is usually a fee and a medical quesitonaire that you fill out.. its all legit and legal

subnet is offline Associate Member
    I bought mine from a pharmacy escrow service with no issues at all. Online consult for about $5 and everything arrived in about 2 weeks. A 'century' amount of $$ for 3 x 5000iu's.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by subnet View Post
    I bought mine from a pharmacy escrow service with no issues at all. Online consult for about $5 and everything arrived in about 2 weeks. A 'century' amount of $$ for 3 x 5000iu's.
    but you still had to purchase your meds from them, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    but you still had to purchase your meds from them, right?
    yes TR - I don't think they would offer a prescription if you bought from some place else. You basically pay them and they act as a broker sourcing your meds.

andyr99 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by subnet View Post
    Unless this person had a completely different experience with these pharmacy escrow scammers I'd say he's part of the scam, don't buy from pharmacy escrow I ordered 5000 iu's hcg & 10 ml bacteriostatic water from them & after 4 weeks I got the water but that's it they won't even reply to my emails anymore so just a warning... They're a scam don't do it unless you just want to inject water.

Quote Originally Posted by andyr99 View Post
    Unless this person had a completely different experience with these pharmacy escrow scammers I'd say he's part of the scam, don't buy from pharmacy escrow I ordered 5000 iu's hcg & 10 ml bacteriostatic water from them & after 4 weeks I got the water but that's it they won't even reply to my emails anymore so just a warning... They're a scam don't do it unless you just want to inject water.
    dude - I've been a member here longer than you and I was just relaying my experience with them. No problem at all for MY order. It's always buyer beware, but I will order from them again.

which is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andyr99 View Post
    Hello, i am a representative from PharmacyEscrow.com and i just thought id do a quick post to let you know you can always contact us if you have problems for a free reshipment. If your case is legitimate we will reship the HCG at no cost. Please send your details to support[at]pharmacyescrow.com and we will be in touch.

JuiceBox12 is offline Junior Member
    LOL! Really wow.

For you guys using HCG , do you have any hair? I am hearing lots of accounts of hair loss, but most of it is with rapid weight loss as well. 500 cals per day will cause hair loss for sure. my mom had a lap band and lost hair as well.

JuiceBox12 is offline Junior Member
    I've had no problem with hair loss but I'm not genetically predisposed either. Could just be your genes.

I Haven't lost any hair, but sometimes I run my fingers through it and I get some out, sometimes I don't, not sure how much is normal. It doesn't look any thinner.

Searching for terms such as "Lap band", "gastric bypass" etc I find anything that results in rapid weight loss seems to have hair loss associated with it. I woudl suspect taking HCG does not cause hair loss, but the HCG diet (500 cals per day) does.

I know an increease in test causes an increase in DHT which causes hair loss if you are pre-disposed to it. I have no idea if I am. I come from generations of man haters and do not know any of them men in my family, including my dad. My dad does have hair though but has always had a high hair line accoridin got his pictures I do have. All the reast (grandpas) are dead, and my dad's brothers I've never known lol.

Man haters??? Not trying to pry, but curious about what you're saying.

LOL, I am saying I do not know if baldness is genetic in my family, as I do not know any of the men.

Do you have hair?

crg
    crg is offline Junior Member
    "Do you have hair?"....what is this match.com?

hey, I'm a scorpio and I'm into quilting, scrapbooking and playing with fvckin kitty's..fav color? plaid....

ah..just fwy seriously though- it sounds kinda..ya know

I was aksing if HCG causes hair loss. I am seeing a pattern, test+hcg = no Hair. Just looking for confirmation I won't lose my hair.

crg
    crg is offline Junior Member
    Im just messin with ya...apparently there is a link between hair loss and test (androgens/DHT) although hair loss is attrubited to a gizillion other things....google is your friend amigo

but hey some chicks like the bald look (as long as your noggin doesnt look like a golf ball).. the comb over not so much

Quote Originally Posted by nwjt;53***52
    LOL, I am saying I do not know if baldness is genetic in my family, as I do not know any of the men.

Do you have hair?
    Yea, that's one thing I have a lot of. I could probably weave an Indian rug over the next year if needed. My brother is looking like he's trying to go bald, but I've got the same hairline as when I was 19. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Yea, that's one thing I have a lot of. I could probably weave an Indian rug over the next year if needed. My brother is looking like he's trying to go bald, but I've got the same hairline as when I was 19. Go figure.
    ok fabio

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    quilts, match.com and now fabio - you guys are killing me

I decided to use the HCG , but instead of 500 units 3X a week I'll do 250 Units 2X a week for now.

I am going to try to get off TRT and see if the HCG will bring my natural levels up. So I think the HCG will help me try this.

If my levels still suck then I'll get back on the test. I'll be posting why in another thread.

I decided to use the HCG , but instead of 500 units 3X a week I'll do 250 Units 2X a week for now.

I am going to try to get off TRT and see if the HCG will bring my natural levels up. So I think the HCG will help me try this.

If my levels still suck then I'll get back on the test. I'll be posting why in another thread.
    always love that...be sure to post the link back to this thread

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    always love that...be sure to post the link back to this thread
    Sarcastic much?

Sarcastic much?
    lol...yeh...sorry bout that...tired and snooty...lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information