Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Nebido TRT

BeastintheSheets is offline New Member
    Your free T, estradial, and acth are quite scary. I wonder how long those stay that high.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastintheSheets View Post
    Your free T, estradial, and acth are quite scary. I wonder how long those stay that high.
    i think at least the free t and total t were reversed???????

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^^ Es Verdad

and they look fine to me

BeastintheSheets is offline New Member
    e2 is out of range, free t is double the highest ref range number. lol I was just curious how long those numbers stayed like that, otherwise he's going to need an anti e.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastintheSheets View Post
    e2 is out of range, free t is double the highest ref range number. lol I was just curious how long those numbers stayed like that, otherwise he's going to need an anti e.
    i think at least the free t and total t were reversed??????? pretty sure..

e2 different story????

and y the lol?

Does it not appear that he has free where total should be and total where free should be to you? His free is nowhere near double then, only 4 above, lol

jimmy79 is offline Junior Member
    jpkman, flatscat, that what also went through my mind when I saw the results the first time, but its not the case.
    I just double checked the values on the BW and everything I posted is 100% correct. I did notice that in South Africa we use different measurement units than other countries so I have converted them here for you:
    South Africa measurements (mol/l):
    Total Testosterone (8.0-27.1 nmol/l) 31.13 *7.31*
    Free Testosterone(180-536 pmol/l) 940 *220*

Other Countries(ng/dl):
    Total Testosterone(230-781 ng/dl) 897.47 *210.7*
    Free Testosterone(5.19-15.44 ng/dl) 27.08 *6.34*

Hope that makes sense to everyone :-)

I don't know for how long these values will stay this high but I'm going to do another test in 2 weeks maby. Then we can draw a graph :P
    I see in some countries they give different reference ranges as well... like some give 300-1200 ng/dl.

Maby I should do an E2 test next week just to check whats happening there... ?

/J

SlimmerMe, Thanks for the explanation. I never knew TSH was faster with lower numbers. Good news for me! :-)

Spartans09, I made a mistake with the ACTH. The 54.8 is in pg/mL. So converted it is 12 pmol/l. Still at the high end.
    Checked all the other measurement units and the rest is all correct. Damn, why don't they just stick to 1 unit worldwide, eish!

BeastintheSheets, free t is double yeah! well, that explains why I feel like a trillion bucks ;-)

I don't know if supplementing with DHEA is such a good idea. I wanted to check my Pregnenolone but they can't do that BW here

/J

I stand corrected, sorry bout that.

you should feel like a spartan about now with free numbers - get after it!!!

Marcus,

Did you see similar numbers in the same time frame?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    I stand corrected, sorry bout that.

you should feel like a spartan about now with free numbers - get after it!!!

Marcus,

Did you see similar numbers in the same time frame?
    I was at the top end of my range while loading and I felt amazing and after I settled down into my 12 week shots I still felt exactly the same but my BW came back in the mid range's. Ive not had any done recently so I am due but will post them up when I do.

kesam1 is offline Junior Member
    I've been on Nebido for 18months and in a nutshell its great to have my life back. I'm on a nine week protocol and that keeps me just at the top end for tests taken at week 8. If I go longer than 9 week I turn into a moaning old woman. Its a great drug.

I feel like having a blast between tests maybe a little test E and some winny but I generally feel so good I dont want to mess things up.

Quote Originally Posted by kesam1 View Post
    I've been on Nebido for 18months and in a nutshell its great to have my life back. I'm on a nine week protocol and that keeps me just at the top end for tests taken at week 8. If I go longer than 9 week I turn into a moaning old woman. Its a great drug.

I feel like having a blast between tests maybe a little test E and some winny but I generally feel so good I dont want to mess things up.
    That sounds great ^
    welcome to the club
    I am on 12 week protocol which keeps in the mid range which I am happy with, but 9 week sounds even better. How is it at maintaining your muscle tissue?

Just to give a little history before I comment on Muscle retention.
    I was diagnosed with diabetes 3.5 yrs ago and wrongly given a type 2 diagnosis. As such the only way I could lower my bs numbers was by diet and a lot of exercise as the prescribed metformin did nothing. For over year I didnt lose much weight but did a hell of a lot of exercise mostly aerobic and got good BS numbers which didnt help as the Docs then thought it was the Metformin working. After over a year a nurse noticed that I just didnt look like a typical type 2 and sent for more tests and low and behold I was a type 1 and put straight on Insulin . Educating myself on this a decided to try and work to minimise insulin usage and wrongly over cut my carbs and spent most of the last coulple of years in a massive calorific deficit and put my body into starve mode.

(Diabetes type 2 = Your body is insulin resistant Diabetes Type 1 = Your body doesnt produce insulin)

To answer your question I have maintained a lot of my muscle and strength which has to be down to the Nebido. If it hadnt have been for the nebido I am sure I would have a typical skinny/fat composition now. I do find the water retention slightly frustrating and the surge at week 2 post injection makes me moody but other than that NEBIDO ROCKS.
    Incidently the Test E and Winny temptation is to see if I can harden a little.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For those on Nebido, how does your libido compare now to when you were on Test Cyp etc.? Has there been any change, better/worse? Thanks…

Quote Originally Posted by APIs View Post
    For those on Nebido, how does your libido compare now to when you were on Test Cyp etc.? Has there been any change, better/worse? Thanks…
    Anyone? Thanks...

Sorry I was always on Nebido

Quote Originally Posted by APIs View Post
    Nebido is the best HRT therapy ive ever had and there isnt anything what compares when we talk about libido etc.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Nebido is the best HRT therapy ive ever had and there isnt anything what compares when we talk about libido etc.
    Thanks! Now if it'll just get approved here in the US...

sirupate is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartans09 View Post
    I just took my first dose of nebido today and am excited. I'm not too familiar with ACTH-yours seems high. Any thoughts?
    Also, have you thought about supplementing DHEA?
    Are you in a position to clarify for us....you list a USA location and are getting your first dose of nebido? Well, clarify if you can. Sounds like amazing stuff. Thanks,

sirp

Just an update after some 4 week post imjection tests. A result of 11 (12 -28) 4 weeks after a full nebido injection my doc was shocked . I have been constantly at the 23 to 28 level at 8 weeks post injection previously and there has obviously been some changes. A feeling of general lethargy has returned but other than that I didn't feel to bad. The Doc has moved me up to 6 week injections and ordered testosterone and E2 tests just before my next injection. This guy is way ahead of most UK docs on TRT and fingers crossed I can get some arimidex prescribed after the tests if E2 is the problem.
    I love the Nebido and was very close to pulling the trigger on a blast but the last tests mean I have to get things in order before playing. Lets hope this could be the start of UK docs including E2 as part of TRT

Fred40 is offline Associate Member
    I can't believe this is not available in the US. Sounds like a much better protocol than Test E or C.

Got totaly side tracked from this forum with all this TEST in my body. Life is so much better you can't believe what a difference it has done to me.
    First Nebido shot was on 28 October 2010. So its almost 1-year now.

Here is some before and after bloodwork for anyone interested.

October 2010 (Before first shot):

Somatomedin (IGF-1) (115-307): 184 ug/l
    Total Test (231-781): 211 ng/dl
    Free Test (5-16): 6 ng/dl

Estradiol (7-42): 19 pg/ml
    Prolactin (4-18): 3.8 ng/ml
    Progesterone (0.7-4.7): 1.3 nmol/l
    SHBG (11-52): 19.8 nmol/l
    DHEA-S (3.0-13): 4.4 umol/l
    TSH (0.27-4.2): 1.24 uIU/ml
    T4 (10-22): 17.7 pmol/l
    Total PSA (0.0-4.0): 1.75 ng/ml
    Cholesterol Total (2.8-4.9): 5.8 mmol/l
    Trigliserides (0.5-1.6): 0.8 mmol/l
    HDL (1.0-1.6): 1.3 mmol/l
    LDL (1.6-2.9): 4.1 mmol/l

Fasting Glucose (3.3-6.0): 6.5 mmol/l
    Homocystein (6.26-15.01): 11 umol/l

September 2011 (1 Day before next Nebido shot: meaning Test/Estrogen levels should be at the lowest):

Somatomedin (IGF-1) (115-307): 309 ug/l
    Total Test (231-781): 571 ng/dl
    Free Test (5-16): 18 ng/dl

Estradiol (7-42): 25 pg/ml
    Prolactin (4-18): 8.8 ng/ml
    Progesterone (0.7-4.7): 1.2 nmol/l
    SHBG (11-52): 16.1 nmol/l
    DHEA-S (3.0-13): 4.0 umol/l
    TSH (0.27-4.2): 1.29 uIU/ml
    T4 (10-22): 13.9 pmol/l
    Total PSA (0.0-4.0): 2.42 ng/ml
    Cholesterol Total (2.8-4.9): 4.4 mmol/l
    Trigliserides (0.5-1.6): 0.74 mmol/l
    HDL (1.0-1.6): 1.0 mmol/l
    LDL (1.6-2.9): 3.1 mmol/l

Fasting Glucose (3.3-6.0): 5.0 mmol/l
    Homocystein (6.26-15.01): 7 umol/l

Other experiences:
    Acne!! almost as bad as in high school. Got this under control with a bit of detol in my bath and using NizShampoo on my upper body/face every day.
    I only started this routine a month ago and I'm almost acne free!

I have a confession to make. In the past year I have only been to the gym around 50 times. Thats an average of once per week.

I have lost lots of body fat. I went from 20% to 12% BF.
    (On the fancy electronic machine at the gym I went from 15% to 10% BF)
    Weight went from 70kg to 72kg.

I went from 1 wife to 0 wife :-)

All in all I'm very happy with all the results!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy79 View Post
    Got totaly side tracked from this forum with all this TEST in my body. Life is so much better you can't believe what a difference it has done to me.
    First Nebido shot was on 28 October 2010. So its almost 1-year now.

Here is some before and after bloodwork for anyone interested.

October 2010 (Before first shot):

Somatomedin (IGF-1) (115-307): 184 ug/l
    Total Test (231-781): 211 ng/dl
    Free Test (5-16): 6 ng/dl

Estradiol (7-42): 19 pg/ml
    Prolactin (4-18): 3.8 ng/ml
    Progesterone (0.7-4.7): 1.3 nmol/l
    SHBG (11-52): 19.8 nmol/l
    DHEA-S (3.0-13): 4.4 umol/l
    TSH (0.27-4.2): 1.24 uIU/ml
    T4 (10-22): 17.7 pmol/l
    Total PSA (0.0-4.0): 1.75 ng/ml
    Cholesterol Total (2.8-4.9): 5.8 mmol/l
    Trigliserides (0.5-1.6): 0.8 mmol/l
    HDL (1.0-1.6): 1.3 mmol/l
    LDL (1.6-2.9): 4.1 mmol/l

Fasting Glucose (3.3-6.0): 6.5 mmol/l
    Homocystein (6.26-15.01): 11 umol/l

September 2011 (1 Day before next Nebido shot: meaning Test/Estrogen levels should be at the lowest):

Somatomedin (IGF-1) (115-307): 309 ug/l
    Total Test (231-781): 571 ng/dl
    Free Test (5-16): 18 ng/dl

Estradiol (7-42): 25 pg/ml
    Prolactin (4-18): 8.8 ng/ml
    Progesterone (0.7-4.7): 1.2 nmol/l
    SHBG (11-52): 16.1 nmol/l
    DHEA-S (3.0-13): 4.0 umol/l
    TSH (0.27-4.2): 1.29 uIU/ml
    T4 (10-22): 13.9 pmol/l
    Total PSA (0.0-4.0): 2.42 ng/ml
    Cholesterol Total (2.8-4.9): 4.4 mmol/l
    Trigliserides (0.5-1.6): 0.74 mmol/l
    HDL (1.0-1.6): 1.0 mmol/l
    LDL (1.6-2.9): 3.1 mmol/l

Fasting Glucose (3.3-6.0): 5.0 mmol/l
    Homocystein (6.26-15.01): 7 umol/l

Other experiences:
    Acne!! almost as bad as in high school. Got this under control with a bit of detol in my bath and using NizShampoo on my upper body/face every day.
    I only started this routine a month ago and I'm almost acne free!

I have a confession to make. In the past year I have only been to the gym around 50 times. Thats an average of once per week.

I have lost lots of body fat. I went from 20% to 12% BF.
    (On the fancy electronic machine at the gym I went from 15% to 10% BF)
    Weight went from 70kg to 72kg.

I went from 1 wife to 0 wife :-)

All in all I'm very happy with all the results!
    lmao

thanks for the update

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Wait 1 minute! 1000/12 is only 83mg of test per week!

The lowest HRT dose of test ive seen is 100mg/week of test E or cyp and it's my understanding that test undeconate is lower mg for mg that e. hmmmm

But boy your igf-1 levels soared on this medicine. Looks like great stuff. And 900ng/dl is great too.
    Last edited by Brohim; 11-18-2011 at 03:24 PM.

BigIce is offline Associate Member
    It has been just over a week since my first Nebido shot and I already have better erections and my GF is loving the extra attention.

What I would like to know is the actual half life of undeca to be able to understand it a bit better.

According to the manufacturer we should be stable at around the 6 month mark, that tells my the half live is LONG
    But if it peaks in only 10 days
    I guess I just don´t understand these things yet

My doc put me on every 12 weeks, but I am going to have my second one in 6 weeks, then 10-12 depending on how I feel.

I am at day 10 now. Still very early but I feel good

I was taking the Nebido every 10 weeks but changed it to 9 because I could feel it running a bit low the last week every time. On 9 weeks I feel 100% right through.

The Nebido website says the release rate half-life is 90days+-40days. Whatever that means

Will be starting with Hcg soon.

Keep us updated on the HCG . How many IU per week? I think Dr. Crisler has his patients shoot 500 iu per week 250 iu a day two day's before test shot.

Quote Originally Posted by BigIce View Post

What I would like to know is the actual half life of undeca to be able to understand it a bit better.
    So how about that half life, any news?

PetrX is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kesam1 View Post
    Just to give a little history before I comment on Muscle retention.
    I was diagnosed with diabetes 3.5 yrs ago and wrongly given a type 2 diagnosis. As such the only way I could lower my bs numbers was by diet and a lot of exercise as the prescribed metformin did nothing. For over year I didnt lose much weight but did a hell of a lot of exercise mostly aerobic and got good BS numbers which didnt help as the Docs then thought it was the Metformin working. After over a year a nurse noticed that I just didnt look like a typical type 2 and sent for more tests and low and behold I was a type 1 and put straight on Insulin . Educating myself on this a decided to try and work to minimise insulin usage and wrongly over cut my carbs and spent most of the last coulple of years in a massive calorific deficit and put my body into starve mode.

(Diabetes type 2 = Your body is insulin resistant Diabetes Type 1 = Your body doesnt produce insulin)

To answer your question I have maintained a lot of my muscle and strength which has to be down to the Nebido. If it hadnt have been for the nebido I am sure I would have a typical skinny/fat composition now. I do find the water retention slightly frustrating and the surge at week 2 post injection makes me moody but other than that NEBIDO ROCKS.
    Incidently the Test E and Winny temptation is to see if I can harden a little.
    exact thing happen to me ..i went from 225 lbs at 6% bf then after I suddenly dropped to 165 and they couldnt explain it since I was in afghan..came came and ran my own bw and I found my problem..type 1 not 2 ..now im back to 220 but at 7-8% bf and my dr found my test at 208.. now he gave me a script for test e but im curious about this nebido stuff

So how about that half life, any news?
    14 days

Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post
    14 days
    How can a drug with a 14 day half life be given every 3 months, just don´t make sense to me.
    Last edited by BigIce; 11-20-2011 at 10:44 AM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    How can a drug with a 14 day half life be given every 3 months, just don´t make sense to me.
    well seemingly it works, so why question it?

Remember, the half life might be short but your body doesn't absorb everything at once. Nebido is test undeca mixed with castor oil for slow absorbtion.

The hcg , I'm going to try 100iu per day. Maby 200iu eod.
    Last edited by jimmy79; 11-22-2011 at 10:14 AM.

jaykalias is offline New Member
    Is it possible to speak by email or phone?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It is possible to start your own thread rather than bump a 3 year old one.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

So it's 2019, almost 2020. I've been on trt for what? 8+ years now. Feels like yesterday :-)

The only side effects I've been noticing the past years is that I'm always running hot (temperature wise)
    Especially at night. I'm like a hot water bottle. Hot to the touch. Can anyone explain this? or have the same experience?

I'm taking trt once every 8 weeks. I'm not taking hcg or anything else. Just plain trt.

Any questions? :-)

-J

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy79 View Post
    So it's 2019, almost 2020. I've been on trt for what? 8+ years now. Feels like yesterday :-)

The only side effects I've been noticing the past years is that I'm always running hot (temperature wise)
    Especially at night. I'm like a hot water bottle. Hot to the touch. Can anyone explain this? or have the same experience?

I'm taking trt once every 8 weeks. I'm not taking hcg or anything else. Just plain trt.

Any questions? :-)

-J
    My temperature has been the same way. I was always warmer, even when hypo (normal temperature around 99.5). However, since being on TRT for years, it’s closer to 100.3. That may also have to do with how much damned food I have to eat now, and how often I have to do so to make it bearable. I’m pretty much always in a postprandial state, except when sleeping.
    C27H40O3 likes this.

My core temperature is normal. It's just my peripheral temperature that is always high.

I do take a lot of ice cold showers which helps for a short period.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Perhaps your thyroid is running higher than is your normal, maybe you're more sensitive to it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information