I've been laying low on the site the past month or so because I've been focusing primarily on my weight loss program. The key for me is it had to be something I could live with and maintain for the rest of my life, otherwise it was pointless because I'm done with living on a roller-coaster.

So... I finally felt good enough to join a gym back in Sep and came up with a diet plan I could live with. I set a personal goal of loosing 2 lbs. a week with a target weight of 180 lbs. For me that meant I needed to loose nearly *225 lbs.* ...Well I've since lost *31 lbs.* and I finally feel like I can say something about it.

A huge key was a combo of the T, just so I could feel well enough to begin exercising again, and dialing in my thyroid meds. The natural thyroid med vs. the synthetic stuff and right dosage made all the difference.

I wish I could say I'm back to 100%, but I'm still dealing with a number of related issues. I still have bad days, and I've still got a LONG way to go, but I really feel like I'm on my way and on a program I can live with, which is most important.

For anyone suffering from Hypothyroidism and or Low T - DON'T GIVE UP! Keep up the work, do your research, listen to the brilliant people on this site and it will happen. I'm living proof! Before I began the recovery process, I had literally given up and was waiting to die; I finally feel like I has something worth living for again. I've been blessed with a second chance and I'm taking it! If you're on the fence about TRT, DO IT! You wont regret it! Don't miss your second chance!

Big thanks to all you awesome people on this site for the tremendous help and support! I truly could not have done it without you!