Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CraigWatts is offline Junior Member
    Im not asking for help using Google.

Im asking the people who have already done the research, do we have solid data anywhere showing the true risk level of cancer / heart disease with HRT?"

Its a "Yes" or "No" question.

I'm capable of jumping into the worlds largest haystack (google) and spending hours trying to find the needle.

What you run into is a lot of opinions. One article says this. Another one says that.

What I need is knowledge from someone who has already researched this. Someone who can combine all the info thats out there into one intelligent viewpiont.

Thanks

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigWatts View Post
    Im not asking for help using Google.

Im asking the people who have already done the research, do we have solid data anywhere showing the true risk level of cancer / heart disease with HRT?"

Its a "Yes" or "No" question.

I'm capable of jumping into the worlds largest haystack (google) and spending hours trying to find the needle.

What you run into is a lot of opinions. One article says this. Another one says that.

What I need is knowledge from someone who has already researched this. Someone who can combine all the info thats out there into one intelligent viewpiont.

Thanks
    I obviously knew you weren't looking for help using Google. But if you are looking for the nation's foremost expert on this subject, that has read all the studies and has come up with an irrefutable, clear answer...then your answer is "no".

I truly didn't mean to come off snippy if that is how you took it. I can tell you one thing though: this place is a great source of info, and if there WAS a undeniable truth that answered your question, it would be a sticky on this forum.

Thread Information