Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Meester is offline New Member

Been looking for a thread with Docs listed by location

I did a search on "find a doctor" and was surprised there is not a thread where people haven't posted names, numbers and locations of Doctors that support HRT.

It would help us, be good for the doctor's business... Is there a reason we can't have such a thread. Or maybe my search criteria needs work.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Google "TRT" or "hormone replacement" or "anti aging" plus your city name if you haven't already. This isn't a referral site, especially since it is international.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do your homework on those google results too! I did that and found one doc who seemed to be very popular with age-related cases and HRT. Turns out he also charged a $3,000 initial consultation (incuded blood work they said, like that was real reason for the high cost).

Another thing I saw posted here was to google compound pharmacies in your area, call them, and ask if they have some docs they can recommend that to HRT and prescribe (your prescription med here). Some docs like to do gel, some like Test Cyp. If you do want to go the injection route you need to find a doc that also shares that preference.

If you have insurance, then your first step should be to go to your insurance company's web site and do a search for Endo doctors in your network. That way your insurance will cover the maximum amount for the treatment that you can get from them. After you get that list, cross apply that to some of the above approaches to narrow down a doc that matches your goals.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    Do your homework on those google results too! I did that and found one doc who seemed to be very popular with age-related cases and HRT. Turns out he also charged a $3,000 initial consultation (incuded blood work they said, like that was real reason for the high cost).
    Yes do the research, but dont dismiss the Docs that might work on a retainer as mentioned. They specialize in TRT & IMO are the way to go if you have the funds available. Besides, if you consider all the expenses associated with TRT Clinics it pretty much evens out in the long run. Just my own experience...

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Go to Life Extension Magazine and do a search there. They have a list by state.

Thread Information