Quote Originally Posted by cah027 View Post
Should be getting the rest of my results tomorrow. I got a call from a lady at the endo's office. I could hardly understand her but I think she said my TS3 was a little high. I think that is a Thyroid test isn't it? She said the rest were normal but didn't say that the dr wanted to see me sooner than my next apt which is almost a month out. I feel like poo and this guy wants me to wait so he can keep telling me its all in my head or Im depressed. Its just sucks. The more I read about the symptom of low t the more I think this is exactly my problem. It has kept me on cholesterol meds and almost on high blodd pressure meds my whole life. I even had borderline high BP when I was a skinny teen that use to run full court b-ball all day long back in the day.

I will update when I get the new numbers. I will probably go and see the guy for the follow up to give the benefit of a doubt but I won't be going on paxel like he wants. I just don't need it. I am in a good place with life and depression. I don't need another mind altering drug clouding my head. It feels clouded with fatigue enough already.. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frustrating. !
Well dont ignore your symptoms no matter what these quacks tell you. And "quacks" is what they are. We know our bodies & we know when something isnt right. I would get a second opinion before letting them put you on anti-D's. Also, what Blood Pressure med are you on? Some of the older ones like Metoprolol can actually contribute to "feeling" tired by lowering resting heart rates & other side effects...