JUst got my new labs from new doctor back, 11 vials and 24 hour urine... ON phone so just gonna be quick and simple for now... QUick history to this blood work... Appt was 4 weeks away. HAd enough test for 3more 100mg shots once a week. So this blood was 10days after last shot... I knew my test levels would come back low, but shocked by E2. ESPecially with My mood in the dirt... All the classic symptoms... BUt also a lot of water retention and fat storage around mid section... Muscle mass seems to have gone down along with strength. TRied to diet (I often bulk and cut ANd change foods accordingly and can lose good weight rather easily)... But this time I really struggled knocking off 5lbs. then it wouldn't stay off. Huge weight swings up for me.. like 4-5lbs...

SO what are your thoughts

MY sensitive E2 came back out of range 7< range 13-54pg/ml

I'm not on any ai... PRe hrt my e2 was 40 on scale of under 42
UNsensitive

What low e2 sides do you all notice or experience? MY mid section fat increase normal?

And also, four weeks ago I went to uro. Got tIe ol exam... Said my prostate was a little soft... PRostitus... Told me to take warm baths. My psa results in..... .1 scale <=
4. You think uro just wanted to stick his sausage fingers in as ass?

Thanks in advance
Getting it done on small tires!