This is the second time I've had this problem. The sterile water I get from ReliablePharmacy comes in sealed 10ml plastic vials and when I use it to mix my HCG , it hurts like a son of a B! And not just a little... even jabbing myself with the needle, which I normally never even feel, stings like a friggin SOB! I can even feel the injections site for like 5-10 mins *after*...if I move or touch the spot, it hurts. WTF are they putting in their sterile water? Should I be using the sterile water in the breakable glass vials that comes with the HCG box instead of ordering the water separately? Does anyone else do this?

I had this problem once before about 5 months ago and ended up diluting the HCG mix with some other bacteriostatic water I had left over from a 30ml vial, which helped. In fact I've been using the same 30ml vial but finally ran out. I've looked for other sources for Bac-Water but it seems like few sites offer it and pharms in Cal wont sell it without a prescription. It's friggin water! what gives?

Has anyone else had this problem and what did you end up doing?