Ok! Well first and foremost let me say this is not my first time on the board. I had a profile a while back but deleted some time ago...I have a few questions to ask from some people on the board in reference to past things Ive done and present and future options. Well here it goes!....

Ive used 3 cycles before back when I was around 17 to 18 timeframe (I know! Many of the ignorant people on here that dont listen!) and Im kind of paying for the effects of it now. I recently went to the doctors for a routine checkup and figured ahh what the hell, I might as well get my testosterone checked out. Come to find out my test levels are at 450 and my prolactin is up 0.8. My doctor refers me to a urologist and she is very knowledgable about HRT, thank God. She gets me tested twice for my sperm count which is low also (11 million after a the wash) and again for my test levels which are at 450. I now am in the process of getting an MRI on my pituitary gland to see if there is tumor which would be the reasoning behind my high prolactin levels.

She has put me on .25mg of Clomid a day for 6 months and I have my appointment for my MRI coming up. She was going to put me on 200mg of Test Biweekly and also hcg EOD. She told me she wasnt because I didnt exhibit any symptoms of low test such as sex drive, motivation, etc. I do feel different though since I was younger which I attributed to my job and stress, almost like an under-the-cloud feeling and the clomid did help with that.

My questions are...1. Would the HRT make the tumor grow God forbid there is one? 2. Should I consider taking HRT at my age? 3. If I were to go on HRT should I cycle on (12 week cycle of higher dose) and off being that I have Clomid so I dont shut myself down forever?

Thanks and sorry for the long read! Oh and my stats are 5'9'' 170-175...Up from 160 just 2 weeks ago! Happy I still can keep some on (pics included)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2314.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	117938