Thread: hcg mixing

namvet is offline Junior Member

hcg mixing

been a while since i mixed my hcg , so is it 5 ml. of bas. water or 4 ml of bas water? added to the hcg pellet...thanks

Signmaker is offline Junior Member
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...xh4ascD1JX63kw

Though I have no personal experience with this, It looks like there are a lot of videos on this subject. If the link doesn't work try a search on you tube.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    depends on the strength and how you want to dilute it. if it is 5000 then if you add 5ml's it is 1000IU's per ml - probably easiest - but your choice.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    been a while since i mixed my hcg , so is it 5 ml. of bas. water or 4 ml of bas water? added to the hcg pellet...thanks
    Depends how may IU are present in the vial. If it's 5000 IUs then yes, you would add 5 mls of water (making it 1,000 IUs per ml). If vial is 10,000 IU, then 10 mls of water (making it 1,000 IUs per ml).

Nofinshline is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by APIs View Post
    Depends how may IU are present in the vial. If it's 5000 IUs then yes, you would add 5 mls of water (making it 1,000 IUs per ml). If vial is 10,000 IU, then 10 mls of water (making it 1,000 IUs per ml).
    yeah, mix with 5ml bac water and every 1/10 of a slin pin equals to 100 iu. easy.

namvet is offline Junior Member
    thanks its 5000 , so 5 ml. of bas water

sirupate is offline Member
    You don't even have to use 5mls. bacteriostatic water on a 5000iu. vial. I use 2mls. water, giving a 2500iu./ml. concentration. Then, if I want a 250iu. dose, I simply inject 1/10ml. using my slin pin. So, just saying you can go with a lower amount of water if you want. The math is what is important.

Nofinshline is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sirupate View Post
    You don't even have to use 5mls. bacteriostatic water on a 5000iu. vial. I use 2mls. water, giving a 2500iu./ml. concentration. Then, if I want a 250iu. dose, I simply inject 1/10ml. using my slin pin. So, just saying you can go with a lower amount of water if you want. The math is what is important.
    +1 agree!!

Quote Originally Posted by sirupate View Post
    Yes. I've been using 2/ml for each 5000 iu vial.

The amounts noted above would seriously dilute the formula and efficacy would be compromised.

Christ, now we have Doctors spamming our forum.

What next...

BTW, kim, there are many different hCG protocols and I'd love to see studies that can present the best injection cycle for hCG in men. Crisler's protocol, which I believe you outlined above, seems to be what many are following these days.

I inject hCG at 250 iu every other day to keep the testes functioning in a normal state, to keep intratesticular E2 under control and to keep replicate a more normal biological state.

No what?

It works great and I feel great!

Giddy-Up!
    Last edited by steroid.com 1; 12-03-2011 at 07:36 PM.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    The amounts noted above would seriously dilute the formula and efficacy would be compromised.
    Why would efficacy be compromised as long as you're injecting the same IUs suspended in a higher volume of liquid?

jamotech is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorkim View Post
    The guys below cite the best way: Use 5 cc's and inject .25 cc's. Two things some people don't know:
    1. HCG is more fragile than HGH;you can't shake it or even flick the needle or you might inactivate it. It also needs to always be refrigerated.
    2. When taken as an adjunct to testosterone the best is to inject it on day 5 and 6 after a typical testosterone (cyp) injection. That way,the trough level is raised and you don't feel an end of week "blah".....
    www.kimcrawfordmd.com (seeing pts and doing telemed in Florida) and I hope this was helpful!
    What are peoples thoughts on the fragility of hcg mentioned above, any truth to it...

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    Why would efficacy be compromised as long as you're injecting the same IUs suspended in a higher volume of liquid?
    There isn't...I went to the gym not much after I did this post and thought the same thing.

Rushing and not thinking...

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for clearing that up GD.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks GD, I was thinking maybe due to the fragility of it..... anyways thanks for the reply.

Thread Information