1. Waiting . I knew something was wrong with me , and should have acted 5 years sooner then I did .
2. I should have taken a "before " picture . I was looking at some pic of me on the beach from 5 years ago , and its funny have much my body has changed ...loven it !
3. Not listening to the sound advice given here and adding that extra plate or 3 as my muscles grew and my tendons where catching up . In a nut shell I now have sport related injuries at 50 (lol) that I havent had in 25yrs . Truth be told , I think its great at 50 , that I have to hold back knowing I could lift more then I do and go slow . What can I say , I have my male ego back and if some 30 year old is showing off at the gym my ego says " yeah kid , watch this Im gunna blow your mind " ... like i said ... goooooo slooooowww ... these guys know what they are talkin bout . 4. Im here to say , these guys are always going on and on about diet ..blah blah blah ... well , they are rite . Now that my body has become a machine again , the days I party or eat bad are felt the next day big time . I look foward to my "good for you " meals now . I know they are hand in hand with my htr and the gym all 3 need to be done .
5. This is for me . Ive been a good father and husband for 20 years , gave to everyone around me year after year expecting nothing in return . Now its my turn to give to me , I take my gym time , I make meals ( yeah I cook ) for my family that are good for us , I spend time here reading about diet , training etc .. heres the funny part , my 2 girls jumped on board with me , eating rite , hittin the gym 6 days a week ... they look like sports models now .. !!! unreal .
6. thanks to the people who day in and day out post here , help us find our way in our new lives .. you guys rock ... and u know who u are ! ...