Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecsaaron View Post
    After reading this JPK I understand now
    So why do you bother reading it, i never forced anyone to do so, is your life that boring. Cheese, its like the howard stern show everyone hates what he says but they gotta read it, or the new metallica albums you know they are going to be bad and deceive you but you still gotta listen. Sad what the world is turning into theses day.
    Last edited by yannick35; 12-22-2011 at 07:59 AM.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am amazed things seem to be picking up week by week, i drop a bit of weight nothing major about 5 pounds or so but i gained about 1 inch on my arms since started TRT i was 16 1/2 before and now i am very close to 18.

The weights are going up but i am still very far from lifting what i used to before i got injured, my bench press is around 165 pounds right now i used to be comfortable at 220 before.

My military press is at 105 pounds i used to be at around 150 pounds. The most progress i made i think is with db curls i can actually do 8 good reps with 40 pounds db.

The right shoulder is giving me a bit of problems, i got some muscle pains and cracking, i will inject my deca , masteron and test E into it next week.

I know that a lot of people read my stuff and are also against what i say, protein intake, supplements and cycle or more.

I will turn 40 in June and have been suffering from chronic pain for 10 years, i injured my lower back during squatting and deadlifting with very bad forms. I know what many people will judge others that don't squat or deadlift, even call them pussies, hey theses are big men lifts.

I am done with them and have spoken to many professional in the sport medicine field, physio and more and they all agree that the pressure on the spine is too much.

My ultimate goal is to be pain free and start training again, i don't go to the gym, i hate the crowds, and since i have everything i need in my basement why bother i can save another 50$ per month right there.

Looking back at myself this summer way before i was put on TRT i really tough my life was over, the pains i had where getting worst, a lot worst, the upper back pains, the hands, the knees and more.

I have wasted my 30 and now i reach 40 and have 10 years of my life to get back. Just the fact that i am able to go down to my basement 5 times a week and train, and even make progress is amazing for me, because i tough my weight training days where over.

Of course this morning when i woke up i felt pains but theses are normal pains like muscle soreness and it feel good to have a different kind of pain.

This was week 1 of my 20 week cycle of deca, masteron and test E at 200mg per week, injections done every 5 days at 100mg each.

I was talking to my girlfriend yesterday and was looking at 20 weeks that is 5 months which is really sick, i can't wait to see how things turn out in 6 weeks, 12 weeks and at the end.

I know i will lose a lot of muscles and inches, when i get back on TRT but still, all in due time i guess. With a longer cycle and smaller dosage things might just work out for the best.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    I am amazed things seem to be picking up week by week, i drop a bit of weight nothing major about 5 pounds or so but i gained about 1 inch on my arms since started TRT i was 16 1/2 before and now i am very close to 18.

The weights are going up but i am still very far from lifting what i used to before i got injured, my bench press is around 165 pounds right now i used to be comfortable at 220 before.

My military press is at 105 pounds i used to be at around 150 pounds. The most progress i made i think is with db curls i can actually do 8 good reps with 40 pounds db.

The right shoulder is giving me a bit of problems, i got some muscle pains and cracking, i will inject my deca , masteron and test E into it next week.

I know that a lot of people read my stuff and are also against what i say, protein intake, supplements and cycle or more.

I will turn 40 in June and have been suffering from chronic pain for 10 years, i injured my lower back during squatting and deadlifting with very bad forms. I know what many people will judge others that don't squat or deadlift, even call them pussies, hey theses are big men lifts.

I am done with them and have spoken to many professional in the sport medicine field, physio and more and they all agree that the pressure on the spine is too much.

My ultimate goal is to be pain free and start training again, i don't go to the gym, i hate the crowds, and since i have everything i need in my basement why bother i can save another 50$ per month right there.

Looking back at myself this summer way before i was put on TRT i really tough my life was over, the pains i had where getting worst, a lot worst, the upper back pains, the hands, the knees and more.

I have wasted my 30 and now i reach 40 and have 10 years of my life to get back. Just the fact that i am able to go down to my basement 5 times a week and train, and even make progress is amazing for me, because i tough my weight training days where over.

Of course this morning when i woke up i felt pains but theses are normal pains like muscle soreness and it feel good to have a different kind of pain.

This was week 1 of my 20 week cycle of deca, masteron and test E at 200mg per week, injections done every 5 days at 100mg each.

I was talking to my girlfriend yesterday and was looking at 20 weeks that is 5 months which is really sick, i can't wait to see how things turn out in 6 weeks, 12 weeks and at the end.

I know i will lose a lot of muscles and inches, when i get back on TRT but still, all in due time i guess. With a longer cycle and smaller dosage things might just work out for the best.
    no bro..a lot of us have to put some exercises behind us and totally understand...you can reach your goals without doing deadlifts and squats..its a shame that some of us cant use those big muscle exercises but its all about health and looking good..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information