Background: I am a 22 year old male, have been lifting and training hard since entering college four years ago. Past year or so I had lost all libido, always super fatigued, felt rather bland (for lack of a better word), noticed I was making 0 gains in the gym while all my lifting buddies have been growing, and I cannot put on any muscle mass. My diet is clean, high protein diet, and in a calorie surplus. Struggling to gain mass still, especially in the muscle department.

Finally decided to go to the doctor's and had blood work done. Results are as follows:
Total Testosterone : 319 ng/dL Range given: (250-1100)
Free Testosterone : 54.5 pg/mL Range given: (35 - 155)
T3 Free: FT3 2.7 pg/mL Range: 2.5-3.9
T4 Free: FT4 0.8 ng/dL Range: 0.6-1.6
TSH: 3.31 uU/mL Range: 0.34-5.60
BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen): 32 mg/dL Range: 6-22 mg/dL
Creatinine: 1.1 mg/dL Range: 0.5-1.3

Met with the doctor again today and said my testosterone levels were normal... I was immediately infuriated with his statement, being that a 22 year old should be roughly 3 times my testosterone levels. Also, the doctor did not comment to the low T3 and T4 levels and high TSH level. Basically the whole trip was pointless. He ordered me to have my Testosterone levels tested again, but this time on a fast and at 7 AM (to get a peak level). He also ordered blood work for Prolactin.

I know this is long winded, but I am just so lost with where to go from here. The doctor clearly does not believe I have low testosterone levels, which is very frustrating. Does anybody have any suggestions or options of where to go from here?