Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 53 Low T need advise Please 30 yrs since I took supplements

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    I would like to thank fit2bOld for answering me in a PM and giving me the 411 on my # 1 questions and # 2 on my poor posting skills . I am so sorry for making post like a weinner head, I will keep them short pointed and straight to topic in the future, I am an old dude and not all that sharp of IT posting skills of the young and famous ! I type ; barely can hunt and peek like and spell ( let's don't go there), even worse I wish I could blame it on being a muscle head (NOT) , I do NEED help and I will chill it if I can please implore you professionals to just please try to over look my imature acts and I guess I am just lacking in more ways than one so Please don't black ball me before I even act out or have roid rage . . . .lol see post getting long aleady and I had no intent !

Later meat heads and post back I need the help if you can stand me ? I will do better . . . . . lol !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 11-05-2012 at 08:13 PM.

jwws9999 is offline Junior Member
    HRT takes time buddy, sit back and enjoy the ride. While waiting for it to kick in (3 - 4 week), work on yourself ie your diet, getting enough sleep etc. I think it's going to work out great for you (PS, I'd stay out of bars)

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good to hear. Like I kept saying, SLOW down. There is a lot to learn just by reading other people's post. You are far from alone. BTW we also have an over 40 forum but it's a little slow. For specific HRT questions this is the best forum. Try to keep the topic down to one or two questions per post and you will see better results/answers.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    Thanks for your encouragement ! As a sourse of explination I was refering to possibly an Endo Doc in my area that would work with me , Again thank you for the suggestion . I think my Low T is messing with on off depression and I was one of those stupid people that used to say there is no such thing as depression they are just weak minded people until it hiy me and it is a life stoper. No desire to do anything turbo charged in a bad way . A lot of the same signs as LOW T ? Feel free to share your thoughts or facts !
    it could even stem soley from your hormonal issues. i found when i got on hrt i felt ALOT better. 150-200mg ew and feels great too.

I just got off the phone with my Primary MD and he said come in Mon. and he was from Texas and he was very knowledgable on TRT and What ever Ins Paid the best on was fine with him. He added my levels were so low a year ago that he would take a fresh 14 catagory blood test and use that for our new baes but would be willing to give me 2 Injection on Monday from my old low T numbers. He did not say the type of Test but he did agree to what ever I wanted on the phone ? ? ? ? He was kewl with HCG and the only catch is I see him every other week for the shots & a blood test from time to time + Ins will cover 90%. So what Injection do I want for a t level around 100 and I am headed to the nutrision section of this forum right now OOOOH ! RAAAAH !
    sounds like a good doc and plan if you ask me

Hey guys thanks for all the info and I don't want to be a forum hog I am just desperate ! Can someone suggest which form of Test to request I Think Fast acting at 1st and then a depot ? Is Neibo available in the US by Doctors ? Please someone reccommend a type and amout for me to ask for ?

Dwight
    neibo (test undec) last i check was not used in usa, but is in euro.
    I would rec testcyp or testenth.
    USA I think used cyp for the HRT.
    peek per dose of teste or cyp s only a few days, not weeks like you see people say, thats results and time it takes to notice in my op..
    but to have a stable flow , yes may take longer for things to level out due to the half life and how esters work.
    but dont you worry after 1-2 weeks you should already start to feel better and after a couple months Im sure (atleast for me) energy and mood will be much higher if there are not much other personal/mental issues leading you to be depressed.

Blog Entries

I started having woody issues 3 days in

I am a week and 1 day in and I have been going to gym for 3 day straight and I was forcing myself to go before 2 days ago and I got soreness worked out. So since I have been hitting it the last 3 day I have got sore but it is good sore from the muscle and not just tendion stretching I am already feeling that long time forgotten feeling of " THE PUMP " and I am happy because of that feeling it is like a old high and I love it ! Can't wait to get to the gym tonight I got to run I am headed there right now and can't wait ! I have been 1 x today already and just did stretching and Cardio with a little core work ! Tonight is Chest and Tris and the old chest fly pump I Can't wait ! I have to drive about 10 extra miles round trip to get to a decline bench machine . But I am going to wait until I biuld my self esteem and decrease my belly before I start to get that specific about a couple of excersise although I think decline bench is required for a good chest routine !

Later all !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 11-06-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Struck Out on Skirt Run Not in on new style of club life

Forget the clubs ! I have to get my health balanced and diet right so wheen and if I meet a woman I will have my life balanced better.

1) 1st Injection 10-29 1cc cyp 200 mL ?
    2) 2nd Injection 11-2 .5cc cyp 100 mL to change injection day of the week.
    3) Sat felt small pump at Gym.
    4) Sun Got full pump at gym.
    5) Sun., Mon., Tues., got great work-outs at gym Tues. Injection of .25cc cyp 50 mL going to every 4th day /next Inj .25cc Sat.
    6) D.A. injured right wrist by using to heavy weight.
    7) Missed Weight routine at gym Still did Cardio and core no weights Wed. am
    8) Thurs 11-8-12 - - - - did cardio and core and no weight am. Going to attempt extremely low weight and do topicial pain relief and tape for pm routine
    9) Diet not as routine as I had it when not at gym. Still proper foods just not every 4 hour ingestion cycle.(1.5 gal of water in addition to 120 grms of protien shake w/ skim milk + 50/50 water & Gator aid while in Gym + Carbo barbefore and during pm work-out/Triple fish oil 2 x daily / 1 green coffee bean cap am / 1 rasberry keytone cap am / 1 magnesium tab am= Daily

Comments please ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 11-08-2012 at 11:42 AM.

TennTarheel is offline Associate Member
    Buzzard, you are less than two weeks in, and you have changed your injection protocol three times already. Not to mention you took 350mg practically in the first week. It's like you can't stand to just stick to a routine. For your health and benefit, just stay with one set protocol to see how it works for you. You gotta let your body adjust. Plus, you are gonna end up over-training at the rate you're going. Like I keep trying to tell you, relax and let things settle for a while. I know you are eager.

Blog Entries
    Thanks, point well taken. I was changing after research and per advise of another member about my same age. I welcome all the help anyone will offer that along with me educating myself , I think will help me the most. Again I thank you and I have found out the hard way to slow down. Being 53 and a slug and then feeling that pump from 30 years ago and taking hardly anything was just to tempting of a feeling to slow down. I am sticking with the .25cc evey 4th day that should keep the test level, level and no ups and downs from the (after the fact research) I did.

Really thank you and I have setteled to intake amount and time so that should not change. My T level is so low I don't think I have enough fire in the old testis to worry about HCG and due to my abuse 30 yrs ago I have already had to have a gynonastia operation and I need lots of chest work to balance my body again.

Feel free to correct me if I have missed something as far as estrogen blockers go but I killed the bennifits of those from lack of info 30 yrs. ago. I have not had a balance in anything ; I agree with you. Hopefully I am setteled and now just stay health and steady ! I welcome advise from experienced members and I wish I could turn back time but some damage that has been done , I don't think can be repaired ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 11-08-2012 at 02:51 PM.

Just forget about the 30 years ago bro. Just worry about today. All of us could beat ourselves up for all the shit we've done in our past but that's no way to progress and change for the better.

Treat this as a shot at your new life and new self. The past is in the past. Go forward. Another thing that is going to help you is to have a doctor help you medically detox yourself from all the meds you are taking. Opiates jack testosterone levels up in a major way. Benzos, such as Xanax, doesn't help either. I understand if someone needs to take it, but then you are stuck taking them even if you may actually not need them. Your body is hooked on them.

Blog Entries
    That makes me feel so good for someone to actually understand my delemina ! I don't even want to take the Xanax but I am on 8 1 Mg tabs a day just to keep my body in check The 1st Doctor who put me on that posion and not rotate it built is residual income to the point of where my body would require me to buy more and more . But the buck does stop with me, I am responsible for my own well being! I am in hopes by building my strenght that my joints will hurt less and I will have the energy to lose weight 6 ft and 244 is not obese but I have that 53 yr old belly and still carry that weight better than some guys my size. I want to be a lean and 195 to 200 by Christmas 2013.

The Oxycodone is the one that if I could stand the pain I could stop tomorrow and I would just have no energy and feel like I had the flue . . . . but my pain is unbareable at times to the level that I can't keep atrain of thought again stems back to Low T ! IMO ?

Putting the past behind you is easier said than done. I was 6ft 1in and weight 225lbs had a 32in waist and wore a 52 suit caot at 30 years old and that was clean and hitting the gym 3 x's a week . Still benching over 400lb. That was after rec drug use and Thyroid recovery and juice recovery. I had some awful med issues to over come but I sure had a good time the best I can remember . . . . lol ? Not funny !

Being 100% disabled all I have to do is stay healty and learn from this forum and train even 3 times a day and do the right routine; I don't mean weight train I mean bike ride stretch and core + one weight routine a day. I have found that eating right and following a good high protien diet is a bit pricey $ $ ! But as time goes ownI am learnig Economical ways to eat and still stay High protien and complex carbs. I was at 260lbs and I was told I had Type II diabeties and I had that under control and in check in 3 mths and lost down to my current weight and that was fully clothed last Monday a week ago . So I hope for a goal of 195 and the reason for a year is I want to loose fat and fluid and still feed my muscles . eight loose and muscle retention on Test cyp is not an easy task IMO and diet alone requires planning and time to set up your meals for 2 to 3 days in advance or prep items to mix and take on the road with you. I also have a job that should open up for me at anytime so I will be needing the jump start in energy and will possibly have to up my carb intake to keep up with the job . It is outside sales and I will drive and give estimates on residential Tree removal and very high level of income for me IF I STAY HEALTY ! I am an Arborist not to be confused with a tree hugger I sell tree removal ...... and laylor tree trimming + get referal fees from land scaping companies just for the referal even if they don't get the job they just have to write a Quote

Blog Entries

New concerns HELP PLEASE !

If you notice the time of my post I am not getting a complete nights sleep. sleep from 12:00 to 3:00 and if I am lucky I fall right back asleep and if not up til 7:00 and sleep until 12:00.

Strange. only 10 days in and getting sore nipples and I have had gynomastia surgery 30 years ago app ?

PLEAS HELP / Offer suggestinon. This Cyp is hitting me to fast and I feel like I am on a cycle at 10 days . . . . . this is not normal ?

You have to remember that you gave yourself a lot of Test in that first week. You had already given yourself three or 4 injections. So if you stick to the HRT dose, I bet your problems will go away. Just quit changing protocol and schedule so quickly.

Blog Entries

Roger got it

I had a long PM with fit2bOld and he and i discissed proticol Sat & Wed. - 25cc and don't change again. But what puzzles me is the quick acting of an oil based and the symptoms of sore nipples I thought that my surgery prevented that in the future . it was a long time ago and I must admitt things were a little fuzzy from way back then but I thought I had the gland that got sore removed and not jut the poofy skin potrusion. I thought the doctor removed that actual gland in my nipple that was sore / I hurt so bad after the surgery I thought he removed half my chest.

I don't know how women stand breasrt ogmentation. They have to want some bigg'un pretty damn bad to go through that and some do it that I know as many as 3 or 4 times enlarging them each time I think I would just be happy with 38DD ? For all of you women out there I promise 38DD will please any man in a pair of shoes no need to go bigger even if you are a show girl unless you want to be MONSTER MAMMA !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 11-17-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Blog Entries

Puzzeled

11-18-12

1) work outs great
    2) puffy feeling going away with cardio
    3) tuffest critic 18 yr old son , commented "dad you belly is srinking did you have your baby." he did say that . . . lol .
    4) 10 lb weight gain from 240 to 250 down from 255 a week ago & I can see a difference ( I was an in pain couch patato ! Exercise is painful & I work through the pain) I think I will see quick results ?(old pain decreassing new pain replacing feels good, muscle pain and It comes with every workout)
    5) Still don't understand AI' and how they work ? I read stickys and just doesn't sink in . I understand the need but how do I explain to doc ?
    6) How should I phrase the request for script ? What specific name, with readly available access should I ask for.
    7) Another older guy at the gym told me he was on TRT and his Doc had him on Anivar also + Cypionate . He is skinny and I have heard Anivar adds weight to burn victims that don't even exercise does Anivar increases appatite or fluid retiontion ? Why weight gain and no exercise is it that much of a muscle builder that you gain muscle and 0 effort ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-08-2013 at 03:21 PM.

Blog Entries

I Hope all Members had a great Thanksgiving

Hope youare not getting bored with my possibly dumb questions .

1) I am injecting .25cc est of Cypinoite Wed & Sat . My doc recommended 1 x eow ? I am poking a lot and wasting a lot of Testosterone left in the syringe at 2 x's per week,Wed, & Sat. Yesterday .25cc draw - waste injected !

2) I have been on .25cc est - waste for 6 to 8 injections .

3) This is a lot of poking and a lot of waste and not per docs orders ? If I skip Wed and inject .5cc est - waste I will have more test and less waste and less pokes ?

4) I am just starting (10-29-12) one mth in and I need to stop changing and stay on same injection routine . I have change 2 x's alread and again I am new to TRT not juice abuse. I was a fool in my 20's but all this poking and waste seems to need to be addressed ?

I welcome a Pro or experienced member/ specilist to offer advice and I know it is my final decission. I am of yhe opinion that Testosterone Cyp with it's half life in the body would still be better at 1 x per week as opposed to 2 x per week and less waste of medication /hormone CYP ?

Blog Entries
    12-04-12

Finally in the groove and now just steady and watching things happen ! Faster than I had thought. one thing is weight is not dropping and fat is disapiating and shifting of hard muscle but , it's hard to believe that the fat is going away and I am only down 10 lbs from when I started from a scary 15lb gain 3 weeks in ?

Blog Entries
    I have a medicare replacement Insurance policy : Old Ins Company "Care Improvement Plus" bought out by United Health Care?

My Co-Pay went down for next year ?

Got a rather strange call from them on Mon, yesterday ? My next blood work was scheduled for 01-03-13 . The insurance called me and told me I needd to have it done before Jan. 1st . . . . . . this was not for TRT but as a dibetic routine bloodwork . I bet they will be shocked when they get he bill for all the extra my doc is doing . . . lol on me or them not sure until I see how they pay ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 12-04-2012 at 05:03 AM.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone else had their Insurance Company request that you get more blood work done or sooner than doc treating you was recommending !

Blog Entries
    Up please

Blog Entries
    Blood Work Due anytime now and I had to be out right rude and insistant to get my GP to give the blood panel I wanted he didn't even see a reason for RBC or FHS. I have no idea what type of BW I will get back but when I lesft he told me he would call me and let me know if there was anything abnormal with my BW and he said the 6,100,000 was normal for red blood count and that the Blood panel suggested as a stickie in this forum was offensive to him and not how he practiced medicine . I am not pleased with his responses to my questions and my request for blood work !

J DIESEL3 is offline Associate Member
    Wow buzzard sounds like u need a new doctor!

He didn't see any reason for a red blood count that about sums it up..that is one of the # 1 things to have checked on the inserts for cyp and on the androgel .Hell even the tv commercial has said that for 1.62% t gel!!

Blog Entries
    Oh and that's not all he had never heard of a male sensitive essay for E2's and I HAD TO DEMAND HOMOCYSTEINE ? He saw no need for FSH. He didn't want to do all 3 basic types of Testosterone panels. He refused and we had a unpleseant disscussion that ended up in me pissing him off and I had to demand it ! No idea what he will really order. At least by the end of the week I will have some type of BW back. Get a load of this he told me he would would give me a call and let me know if anything was abnormal and then I could come pick up a copy which I also had to arguee to to get him to release BW to me ! Damn man of course there will be things not normal that is why I am being treated for TRT to begin with and one 8 week injection script without even any HCG OR PERSCRIBED SUPPLEMENTS AND THERE WILL BE A 100% NORMAL BW RESULT BULL SH_ _ ! WHAT ABOUT CLOMID ? WHAT ABOUT PROGERLONONE, HCG, AI's ?

I have been on super high protein intake and target 0 carbs and when I do they are complex and fibers. I have had tpe II diabeties about 3 years ago and exercised and started eating 5 to 6 small meals a day and 3 mths later I was perfect as far as tryglirisides go. Now with this high protein intake my pancreas is producing inslin due to not enough carbs and my glucose has been marginally high . I bet the dope wants to put me on medforin before my body adjust to the dietary intake ? I am not sure if I will take the medforin or not just another chemmicial to screw with what I am trying to get back to a normal state ?

Anyone with expeerience in this type of situtiation please post up !

IS THIS DOCTOR STUPID OR IS HE THE NORM ? IT SEEMS HE SHOULD HAVE HIS PRACTICE CLOSED BEFORE HIS INGORNANCE HARMS SOMEONE ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-08-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Blog Entries

2nd BW started 1st Test Injection 10-29-12 this BW 8 wks later 12-28-12

SOL STAS

LAB PARTNERS

Results Flags - H: High HH: Critical High L: Low LL: Critical Low A: Abnormal AA: Very Abnormal

Testosterone , Free and Total (Includes SHBG) 12/28/2012

FASTING

Test Description----------------Results----- Abnormal--------- Reference Range--------- Unit

Testosterone, Total ------------467.75----------------------------250-890-------------ng/dl

Tanner Stage ----------Male

---------I--------------< 30 ng/dL

---------II------------< 150 ng/dL

---------III---------100 – 320 ng/dL

--------- IV--------- 200 – 970 ng/dL

Sex Hormone Binding Globulin------15---------------------------------13 – 71------------nmol/L

Testosterone, Free (Calc)--------139.3-----------------------------47.0 – 244.0----------pg/mL

The concentration of free testosterone is derived from a mathematical

Expression based on constants for the binding of testosterone to sex

Hormone – binding globulin and albumin.

Testosterone, % Free (Calc)------3.0 H-------------------------------1.6 – 2.9---------%
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________

CBC with Diff
    WBC------------------------------------7.4-------------------------------4.0 – 10.5------------K/uL
    RBC-------------------------------------5.2-------------------------------4.22 – 5.81---------MIL/uL
    Hemoglobin-----------------------------16.9------------------------------13.0 –- 17.0-----------g/dL
    Hematocrit------------------------------50.6-------------------------------39.0 – 52.0------------%
    MCV------------------------------------96.9------------------------------78.0 – 100.0------------fL
    MCH------------------------------------32.4-------------------------------26.0 – 34.0------------pg
    MCHC-----------------------------------33.4-------------------------------30.0 – 36.0----------g/dL
    RDW------------------------------------13.7--------------------------------11.5 – 15.5------------%
    Platelet Count---------------------------268---------------------------------150 – 400-----------K/uL
    Granulocyte %---------------------------61----------------------------------48 -- 77--------------%
    Absolute Gran----------------------------4.5---------------------------------1.7 – 7.7------------K/uL
    Lymph %---------------------------------29-----------------------------------12 – 46--------------%
    Absolute Lymph--------------------------2.2----------------------------------0.7 – 4.0------------K/uL
    Mono %----------------------------------8-------------------------------------3 – 12--------------%
    Absolute Mono---------------------------0.6-----------------------------------0.1 – 1.0-----------K/uL
    Eos %------------------------------------1-------------------------------------0 – 5---------------%
    Absolute Eos-----------------------------0.1-----------------------------------0.0 – 0.7-----------K/uL
    Baso %-----------------------------------1-------------------------------------0 - 1----------------%
    Absolute Baso----------------------------0.1-----------------------------------0.0 – 0.1-----------K/uL
    Smear Review--------------------------------------------Criteria for review not met

Comprehensive Metabolic Panel

Sodium-----------------------------------140----------------------------------135 – 145----------mEq/L
    Potassium---------------------------------4.3----------------------------------3.5 – 5.3-----------mEq/L
    Chloride----------------------------------103-----------------------------------96 - 112-----------mEq/L
    CO2--------------------------------------25------------------------------------19 – 31------------mEq.L
    Glucose-----------------------------------------------(130 H)-------------79 – 99------------mg/dL
    BUN--------------------------------------17------------------------------------6 – 23----------- mg/dL
    Creatinine---------------------------------------------(1.42 H)----------0.50 – 1.35----------mg/dL
    Bilirubin, Total-----------------------------------------------(1.7 H)-------------0.3 – 1.2------------mg/dL

Alkaline Phosphatase----------------------81-------------------------------------39 – 11---------------U/L
    AST/SGOT--------------------------------23-------------------------------------0 – 37----------------U/L
    ALT/SGPT--------------------------------20--------------------------------------0 - 53----------------U/L
    Total Protein-----------------------------7.3-------------------------------------6.0 – 8.3-------------g/dL
    Albumin----------------------------------4.9-------------------------------------3.5 – 5.2-------------g/dL
    Calcium----------------------------------9.8-------------------------------------8.4 – 10.5-----------mg/dL

Lipid Profile

Cholesterol----------------------------------------------(214 H)--------------0 – 200-------------mg/dL
    Triglycerides---------------------------------------------(209 H)------------ < 150----------------mg/dL
    HDL----------------------------------------------------(38 L)------------- > 39----------------mg/dL
    Total Cholesterol--------------------------5.6-----------------------------------------------------------Ratio
    VLDL Cholesterol (Calc)-----------------------------------(42 H)---------------0 – 40--------------mg/dL
    LDL Cholesterol (Calc)-----------------------------------(134 H)--------------0 – 130------------mg/dL

T4----------------------------------------6.7-------------------------------------5.0 – 12.5-----------ug/dL
    TSH-------------------------------------3.892----------------------------------0.350 – 4.500---------uIU/mL
    T3-------------------------------------------------------(71.0 L)-----------80.0 – 204.0-----------ng/dL
    Free T4----------------------------------1.27------------------------------------0.80 – 1.80------------ng/dL
    FSH------------------------------------------------------(0.4 L)------------1.4 – 18.1------------mIU/mL
    LH------------------TRACE-------------------------------( < 0.1 L)----------1.5 – 9.3-------------mIU/mL
    Homocysteine----------------------------11.6------------------------------------4.0 – 15.4--------------umol/L

Estradiol, Ultra sensitive--------(66 H)---------- < or = 29--------------pg/mL

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks like you need more or a different AI. Also the AI can cause your cholesterol to go up, catch 22. If you are using liquidex switch to liquid stane.

Blog Entries
    I take my BW and see a TRT specialist Thurs. They use a Compounding Pharmacy so my gut feeling is they are more up to date with their proticall ? They are going to try to use current BW and may want to draw new ? I think there is enough info in this one to at least get me on HCG and AI's And with any luck up my Test injection to get my teat level up to 800 some day and then level off . Keeping my fingers crossed !

Blog Entries
    Other concerns from this BW and the attituide of my Dr. is the high estrogen level and my history past and current with blood clots and he is not concerned at all ? Also the Bilibubin being high and and he stated "I don't know what is up with that" all I had to do was go to web MD and if right off the bat pointed to live concerns. Additionally all of my RBC and other blood test are high what was strange is even my red blood count was high my WBC washigh also; this is not supposed to be: they should be low if I have read correctly when the RBC is high ? So many issues with this BW and the Dr. says I just have to learn to live with them ? Not a very intellegent answer from a Dr. of moderate medical back ground . When he 1st put me on Testosterone Cypionate he stated he was knowledgable with TRT and would have me corrected as soon as possible and I get this BW back and it is not a positve report by any means and he just shugs it off !

I am going to a new Dr. and I hope this one being a TRT speciaalist should be atleast better than this current guy who as opposed to making me healthy seems to not mind making me unhealthy and then offering nothing to correct my issues when there is other medication out there and due to his old school approach I am hung out to dry and must seek another Dr. in fact for my health . To me this is really a sad story that I hope I will be reporting back on Thurs a complete 180* turn in my treatment ? All I can do is hope !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-08-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    New Dr. at TRT Specialist Center called me to confirm Thur. appointmenet Had a very positive attituide and said he would answer all my question at the 1st appointment . He asked me where I came up with the Supplements I was taking and the amount ? I told him through the Internet and the desire to be an Educated part of my own self health and well being . He replied well OK see you Thirs . I did not get a good or bad feeling from this answer ?

This is the info and question I sent him and the supplement list he was refering to :

Supplements now on:

DHEA 50 mg daily
    D3 5000 iu daily
    Zinc 150 mg daily
    B12 Myth. 2 mL sublingual daily
    Fish Oil 3000 mg with 900 mg omega 3's daily
    Magnesium 1200 mg daily
    Milk Thistle 300 mg daily

Questions:

1) I am currently giving myself injection every 3.5 days to maintain level Test. in blood and keep E2 levels low
    Will Dr. allow me to continue to self inject I prefer this if agreeable ?

2) Will Dr. agree to SubQ injection as opposed to IM even for Testosterone ?

3) Does Dr. use HCG in TRT proticall

4) Does Dr. agree with SubQ injections of HCG ?

5) Does Dr. agree that smaller doses of medication more frequently may assist in keeping E2 low and by doing so possibly avoid Al's Armex or the less expensive that the name slips me right now. (I didn't send this ADEX duh I remember now.)

6) Does Dr. approve or endorse the use of Compound Pharmacies I read on their web site that (yes the do use Coumpounding Pharmacies)

7) Does Dr. prescribe therapeutic blood draws to keep RBC at a low / healthy level ?

8) Does Dr. prescribe AI's as needed to keep E2 around 30 or a bit lower ?

9) Does Dr. consider Clomid in TRT

10) Does this Blood work print out seem agreeable with the Dr. and if not what panels are not needed and what panels if any would Dr. want to add ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-09-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Blog Entries

I have had a run of bad luck

I was 1 mile from Red Cross Blood Donation when my sons car we were in just stopped running and I didn't make it waiting with him for the wrecker. I am keaving about 12:00 to day to attempt to donate again if Hemiglobian is not to high I have read where Bass had issues with hemiglobian being to high and not being allowed to donate ! I hope that was his misfortune at that particular time and the same will not hadden to me I feel pretty shitty today as I am sure my E2 level has not changed tha much even though my injections since the day I got my BW back has been reduced in weekly amount per total weekly injections by .05 . As opposed to "my normal .25 every 3.5 days I have been injecting flat .20 and may drop to 1.5 which is lower than my ex TRT Dr. prescribed 1 mL EOW that is where the .25 every 3.5 days comes from SubQ as opposed to Dr.s 1 mL IM EOW (Stupid Injection schedule) but .25 every 3.5 days gave me a level amount of the ! mL EOW as mis prescribed by my ex TRT Dr. I hope to squeeze 1 more 10 cc bottle from him since it is on file and waiting to be picked up at the end of appxly. 20 weeks from 10/28/2012 I should be able to refile one at the beginning of March . That would make 1 vial last 20 weeks now I am at .80 EOW injecting .20 with high E2's and no AI's if I go to 1.5 every 3.5 days I will not crash and I will be injecting .60 EOW which is a drop of .40 EOW and this will not waste a huge amount of Testosterone while I am waiting to get dialed in by new Dr. Tomorrow ; additionally if all goes well giving blood today and a change in diet to no red meat unless prime cut and stricter Egg intake + fewer grams of protein from Whey and skilm milk and this should address my colestrol (214) high)( normal (200) and red blood count 1 point from top of normal , high E2's (66) 29 top of normal, the glucose doesn't concern me that much due to it being am draw and no exercise and I have been monitoring that I go hypoglysimic when I go below 100 and my normal is around 104 to 109 on 2nd Glucose test of the day Risk in this test is when people stay in 250 + range for long periods of time . most Dr. will be pleased it a metibolic Syndrome perso never gets above 130 and this should have been the higest of the day due to time taken and no exercise or food intake of any kind fo almost 12 hours . Glucose is funny to lower it you must naintain a regular eating routine of injestion of food every 4 to 5 hrs to keep metabolisim running and burning sugar and at the same time with correct intake of food fat burning
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-09-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Blog Entries

Drove 45 mikes one way to give blood and red cross said no way

I have AB + blood and they were all excited something about AB + being universal blood and the platletts can be used in , if I heard them correctly all blood types except O - . So I passed the screening . The traffic had been bad all the way down there and I had been cut off several times and a couple of close calls slam on the brakes and would you believe that my pulse was 106 and they only let you give blood if you are 100 or below and they said thank you but come again another day when your pilse is not so high. I go to Dr. tomorrow and just maybe they will do a theripudic pull or I can go home and break out the razor blades ! What is up with a pulse rate of 106 and no blood donation and if it had been 100 then no problem They said your eyes are red and I said I just took a shower and got soap in then and this was the truth , My blood pressure was fine ?

PISSED
    !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-09-2013 at 11:33 PM.

redhawk01 is offline Member
    O neg is universal, that is me. AB + or AB - is the more rare type. Also very desirable. My blood was on special order when I gave last time. Kind of trippy. Yep, they can be real picky on stats prior to donation. Even with a higher than normal body temp will get you dismissed. I am going to donate myself tomorrow. Good luck next time you go. Maybe take a timeout next time you have a bad traffic day. Slow down your breathing or meditate. Lol

Blog Entries
    lol I can take 4 xanax and have pulse of 50 . . . . lol ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-09-2013 at 11:38 PM.

Blog Entries

2nd bad Dr. and this one claimed to be a HRT Specialist

Well I went to my second Dr. on Thurs 01-10-13 and the sign said Hormone Replacement Therapy. In a big nice building but no cars to speak of in the parking lot .

I go in and have to fill out the paper work again that I had already filled out on line. The medical history and new patient info. I was a little put off but mistakes do happen . After this delay that I had hoped to avoid by filling out in advance on line; they show me to a exam rm.

The Dr. or Pa. comes in and does a quick introduction I have been in HRT for 30 years and with this group for 5 years and the asked me the same questions I had just filled out on the form in the waiting room. She then asked me how did I feel and I tell her not so good or I wouldn't be here. She then asked me to tell her about my TRT such as how long and what type (I had already put on the form in the waiting rm.) I tell her that my Dr. had prescribed 1 mL of Testosterone Cypionate EOW and that after much research on the Internet and the proticall of other Dr. I was Injecting .25 every 3.5 days. With this she freaked and said I was breaking the law ! She continued that no Dr. in the USA could legally prescribe Testosterone Cypionate at any closer intervals than EOW or they were breaking the law ! She then tells me that is why she never prescribes Injectable Testosterone because of BW like mine and the dangers to the male body. (I am wondering where this is going) Then she asked me what was my goal or level I hoped to obtain in my TRT and I told her around 1000. She laughed and said that is impossible . (I am looking for the door now) BUT ! She goes ahead to educate me on Testosterone Cypionate . She draws this line on a piece of paper and it goes up and levels of and then drops with a line on across to the edge of the paper. She ask me what the lines mean and I shared that I assume that is the ester life of Test when injected and the top is about 72 hours later and the it drops off. She went on to explain that at the top there was a period of time where the test was most available and then it began to drop and reached the bottom where it was not available for a few days until the next dose or shot . I said that is why I take a shot of .25 every 3.5 days to avoid the crash for 7 days and that way I stay balanced and don't have the 7 days of feeling like shit as your chart shows. She said that is why I don't use injectable's and I only use cream. I then begin to listen but ignore her and I as her what about my estrogen level being 66 and the high side of normal being 29 would you please prescribe an AI to bring my estrogen level down and she said no you must stop the injection and bottom out and in a couple of months we will start over with cream and get you to a good balanced level for a man 53 years old of about 350. and it just slipped out like hell I will ! She again begins to tell me that 100 is un obtainable and not realistic. So by this time I have figured out another old sckool D.A. So I ask her about my high side of normal RBC and the same with my hemoglobin . She said that was because I was getting to much test and that was what made my Bilirubin high also. I asked her if I gave a pint of blood would this not change all those numbers and she said maybe ?

She then asked me if I would like to get started and I asked her what that meant ? She said bring me your prescription you have of Testosterone Cypionate , and see me again in 2 months. I said but I will crash big time and she tells me well that is just the price we have to pay for foolish decissions we make and when she starts taking care of me she will get me to a healthy safe level of around 350. I told her that she need not consider me for treatment and could I get my co-pay back for her wasting my time. She said all I have done is try to educate you on you health . I told her if you would have answered the questions I sent you a week ago I would not even be here today. Can I have my money please. With this I walked out and the receptionist asks me how things went and I said they sucked and they needed a new TRT Dr. that was not 30 years behind times ! She then asked me if I wanted to make another appointment and I told her when hell freezes over ! Could I have my Co-pay back for my wasted time ? I just turned and walked out the door while this bubble head was babbling something .

Another jerk off buy a Dr. that thought they were a God !

Blog Entries
    Bump read thread about Dr. telling me I am breaking the law .

Blog Entries
    Bump to thread where Dr. said I was breaking the law by injecting every 3.5 days

Blog Entries
    Bump ! Strange how many times this thread has been viewed and not that many comments ! I womder why ? If you virw please post your thoughts I am interested in your thoughts, views ad opinions !

jwws9999 is offline Junior Member
    the doc is an idiot

J DIESEL3 is offline Associate Member
    Like I said before buzzard you need a new doctor as you now know.

And this lady you went to see is a total fool!!! I really don't know how you made it through that appointment without telling her just that!! Good luck with your new clinic buzz.

Blog Entries
    Bump ! Strange how many times this thread has been viewed and not that many comments ! I womder why ? If you virw please post your thoughts I am interested in your thoughts, views ad opinions !
    Bump

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information