Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vinceproduction is offline Associate Member
    funny thing Vince if you remember when you did the interview and asked us for input, one of the questions i had was about SQ shots and what he thought of them. well this video answered that!
    LOL. that's right! We never actually got to do that interview, but this new series should be a lot more helpful for tons of people than the interview. I am so excited to do more of these with him. Feedback has been incredible!

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I had no idea that many people are doing this sub q. I really have to look into this

Ratt is offline Junior Member
    Great video. I'm going to have to try this method out. IM is getting a little old and would like to changes things up for a while.
    Managed to get some 26g 1/2" inch needles that I hope will work.
    My only concern is that I don't have much fat and just wondering should pick up some 3/8" needles.
    Any input would be appreciated.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratt View Post
    Great video. I'm going to have to try this method out. IM is getting a little old and would like to changes things up for a while.
    Managed to get some 26g 1/2" inch needles that I hope will work.
    My only concern is that I don't have much fat and just wondering should pick up some 3/8" needles.
    Any input would be appreciated.
    just don't stick it in as far, you'll be fine.

Lifted1 is offline Member
    just watched the video and i have a question...what is the difference, aside from technique, with injecting im/sub q? benifits/pros/cons? tia

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted1 View Post
    just watched the video and i have a question...what is the difference, aside from technique, with injecting im/sub q? benifits/pros/cons? tia
    Lots of differences, supposedly it releases slower, can use smaller amounts, frequent injections, less spike in e2 because of this. Big issue is less tissue damage, injections are much less painful, no sore muscle either.

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    Lots of differences, supposedly it releases slower, can use smaller amounts, frequent injections, less spike in e2 because of this. Big issue is less tissue damage, injections are much less painful, no sore muscle either.
    ahhh thanks for the info. sub q sounds like a "better' way imo then...

Ratt is offline Junior Member
    Tried my first sub-q shot last night. Injected in the love handle region and did not feel a thing. If my t levels remain where they are at now I don't think I will ever go back to IM.
    Once again, thanks for posting this video.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratt View Post
    Tried my first sub-q shot last night. Injected in the love handle region and did not feel a thing. If my t levels remain where they are at now I don't think I will ever go back to IM.
    Once again, thanks for posting this video.
    did you use the same amount for the injection as usual? by the sound of it from seoinage, if you injected the same amount sub q as you do im your t level might be higher than usual...

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Has anyone tried other oils besides test?

TennTarheel is offline Associate Member
    I've never tried, but I remember reading something about sub q Tren injections. Not too sure about it though. However I'm still not completely sold on sub q test shots either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted1 View Post
    did you use the same amount for the injection as usual? by the sound of it from seoinage, if you injected the same amount sub q as you do im your t level might be higher than usual...
    It might have been misleading what i said, using a smaller amount is more of a product of having more frequent injections. As for total levels you should get blood work if you change how you are injecting or your injection frequency etc. If you swapped same amount and same frequency I don't know if you would have higher test levels over time or lower, and I imagine it could depend on the person. I could come up with a theory that it would be lower initially but eventually higher overall, but I don't have any data to back it up, so that's why i would suggest blood work and see how you feel really.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information