bearbear is offline Junior Member

first time mixing hcg and want to make sure i do it right

im wanting to mix in the 5000iu of hcg in the 30ml bac water how much of the bac water should be thrown away my injections are going to be 100iu per day

Doug350SD is offline Junior Member
    The hcg sticky at the top of page gives direction for mixing

jasondd1 is offline Member
    The sticky says to use 2 ml bac water, 30 ml would be way too much. It should come to injecting 4 units for 100iu if done with 2 ml bac.

no i worded that wrong was wondering how much of back water should i throw away before i mix

Doug350SD is offline Junior Member
    You put the water in the powder not the powder in the water, you have pins for mixing?

The way you are saying it I am getting you want to dump the extra water before you add the hcg powder to it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hcg vial.jpg 
Views:	1260 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	130832
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbear View Post
    no i worded that wrong was wondering how much of back water should i throw away before i mix
    Don't throw any away. I add the the 2ml bac water directly into the hcg vial. Assuming your hcg vial has a top for a needle to go in like this.

youmadbro? is offline New Member
    im wanting to mix in the 5000iu of hcg in the 30ml bac water how much of the bac water should be thrown away my injections are going to be 100iu per day
    100 iu a day? why do you want such a low dosage? the minimum effective dosage is 250 iu 2x week. if you have 5000 iu of hcg you want to withdraw 2cc of bac and shoot it into the tiny vial containing the hcg, the vacuum pressure in it will suck it out of the needle on its own (pretty cool actually) once 2 cc is mixed with the 5000 iu you need to do math, ill help you. if you were to inject 1 cc you would be injecting 2500iu of hcg
    hcg 5000iu/2cc=2500
    to get 250 iu 5000iu/.1cc =250iu so you shoot 1/10th of a cc so on a slin pin you fill to the first numer, the number 1 and hthats it bro. you need minimum 250iu a week to keep ball size

Really, who says that? --->"100 iu a day? why do you want such a low dosage? the minimum effective dosage is 250 iu 2x week".

OP - What got you confused reading the sticky on HCG ?

Quote Originally Posted by youmadbro? View Post
    100 iu a day? why do you want such a low dosage? the minimum effective dosage is 250 iu 2x week. if you have 5000 iu of hcg you want to withdraw 2cc of bac and shoot it into the tiny vial containing the hcg, the vacuum pressure in it will suck it out of the needle on its own (pretty cool actually) once 2 cc is mixed with the 5000 iu you need to do math, ill help you. if you were to inject 1 cc you would be injecting 2500iu of hcg
    hcg 5000iu/2cc=2500
    to get 250 iu 5000iu/.1cc =250iu so you shoot 1/10th of a cc so on a slin pin you fill to the first numer, the number 1 and hthats it bro. you need minimum 250iu a week to keep ball size
    Yeah 100iu a day is a stupid low dose, 250iu twice a week is way more?

ok this is what i have 1-30ml bottle of bac water
    1 small vial 5000iu hcg powder
    30- 1ml pins
    pull out 2ml of bac water put into 5000iu of hcg slowly turn to dissolve powder then do i have to put mixture back into 30ml bottle
    100 iu is used by Dr. Crisler for people using trandermal gel

Quote Originally Posted by jasondd1 View Post
    Yeah 100iu a day is a stupid low dose, 250iu twice a week is way more?
    Dr. John Crisler, one of the most astute and leading edge TRT Physician's, recommends 100 iu of HCG daily for men; especially for those using a transdermal application.

This is one peptide better taken in lower doses more frequently to eliminate any potential for increased E2 and to keep serum levels stabilized.

ok this is what i have 1-30ml bottle of bac water
    1 small vial 5000iu hcg powder
    30- 1ml pins
    pull out 2ml of bac water put into 5000iu of hcg slowly turn to dissolve powder then do i have to put mixture back into 30ml bottle
    100 iu is used by Dr. Crisler for people using trandermal gel
    You got it correct.

If you're just starting with HCG you will get some very nice initial results like a wonderful sense of well being and increased libido. This peptide is considered by some to be a neurohormone as it acts on certain parts of the brain as well as the receptors on the leydig cells.

Good luck!

thank you for that reply about Dr.Crisler you were the one who pointed out his protocol to me i just got this hcg in and it did not come with a mixing bottle so i am just a little confused on mixing it and i do understand that 1 line on insulin pin equals 250iu and i should inject 4" from navel area. once i have taken the 2ml from bac water and put into 5000iu hcg bottle thats it. then just 100iu per day.

Just so everyone knows; I am not against 250 iu twice a week. That's a low weekly dosage amount and 3 times a week may be better. I inject 250 iu 3 times a week and it works well for me.

Any fat pad will do for an injection sight. I think the fat pad on the love handles are a better place. There are a lot of nerves and blood vessels around the belly button and you don't want to fool with any of that.

why do they send a 30ml bottle of bac water if you only gonna use 2ml

why do they send a 30ml bottle of bac water if you only gonna use 2ml
    Who knows?

I have so many vials of bac water it's not even funny!

It's just water with some antibacterial agents...so it's cheap...hell, the vial probably cost more LOL!

what got me so confused is that i watched a video on this and it showed that after you mix your 2ml of bac water with 5000iu hcg that you return the mixture into the remaining bac water 20ml??? the removed 10ml of bac water and just threw it away in the begining of video

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    You also need a larger bore needle/syringe to mix the bac water into the hcg . They are really cheap. I use 18 gauge. And i shared your concerns/ confusion. Better tobe safe and ask then inject an unwanted amount. I just started 100iu/day myself. No, its not a "stupid low dose".

Edit...question...how long is the bw good for? Do you need to keep it in the fridge? Thanks
    Last edited by Rusty11; 12-21-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Always keep it in the fridge after reconstituting it...should be good for 90 days or so...

Im sorry. I meant the unused bac water. Unless thats what you were referring to.

Ricci82 is offline Junior Member
    I am starting to go with 250IU 3 times a week. I have noticed that its easier to give yourself a bruise in the stomach area during SubQ injections rather than the love handles.

BTW: GD, I liked the last 2 profile pics better than this one. Just saying, ahhahah

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty11 View Post
    You also need a larger bore needle/syringe to mix the bac water into the hcg . They are really cheap. I use 18 gauge. And i shared your concerns/ confusion. Better tobe safe and ask then inject an unwanted amount. I just started 100iu/day myself. No, its not a "stupid low dose".

Edit...question...how long is the bw good for? Do you need to keep it in the fridge? Thanks
    There should be an expiration date on the bottle. If not, who knows.

DUH...I didn't even look. Yes, there's an exp. date. Thanks.

Bowtye8 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youmadbro? View Post
    hcg 5000iu/2cc=2500
    I know this is a old thread but this helped for my first time use.
    It was neat to see the bac of water get sucked in.
    I bought some .5 ml/cc 30ga 1/2" pins
    The side of the pin reads 10,20,30-50 . I would assume 10 is .1cc =250iu?

Saw alot of vids online. most seemed to pull hte hcg out of the original vial and extract into another vial. I have a 5000iu setup.
    I can just use the original vial the power came after mixed with the bac?
    Thanks

Hi. Yes. If you mixed 5000 iu of hcg with 2ml of bac water, 10 on the insulin syringe will be 250 iu.
    Definitely just put the bac water in the vial of hcg. No need to make it more complicated.

Thread Information