Hello to all,

My Dr has given me test e 250mg to have once every 2-3 wks as a result of blood tests Test Resulst - Injection Schedule.doc. I've been stock piling that for an eventual cycle once once I become a bit more informed.

In the mean time I'm on .5ml sus 250 and .5ml deca 200 per week to assist with 40yr old bad elbow tendons and shoulder reco 4 months ago.

6wks in of my planned 8wks and I have noticed a pea under left nipple and it's sensitive. I have no doubt it is the start of gyno from researching other threads. I had gyno cut out when I was 25 and at the time they said something was left in to prevent the nipple area being concave! Trained natural since.

Having done more research on here I'm concerned my Dr never mentioned anything about being on any AI, taking Hcg for my boys or Estradiol to check levels or even being on TRT dose could leave me dependent. I know I can't touch the nolva I have on hand due to the deca.

Is it possible that what was left in has reacted to the doses in the attached doc?

Yes I'm reading the stickies and trying to absorb as best I can but honestly there are people on here that seem to know more than the Dr! Happy to be pointed to other links for more reading.

I need to get on top of understanding this because if this is how I react to these doses then the beginner cycle will most certainly be problematic. AI and possibly HCg were on my list after reading some of the educational threads.

Any thoughts on an approach while I continue my research before going to see Dr again in 5 days and push him on the things he never mentioned? Am I missing something in the picture? My plan was to drop the deca and start Nolva asap when I find the deca half-life.

Cheers guys