SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member

Freezing test cyp

So friday i received two vials of test cyp and two vials of hcg . Two vials in each bubble wrap, so I stick the one I notice says hcg in the freezer and the other one that says grapeseed oil into where I keep my testosterone . Today I was getting a couple vials of peptides out and I decided to look at my hcg vials and notice one of them was testosterone. Apparently there was a vial of each in each bubble wrap. So I pull it out, it's cold, obviously still liquid just thick. Is this going to completely ruin that vial? or will its dosing just be off and it will be weak. been in there at most 24 hours. I'm tempted to just use the stuff and hope it works but I dunno, if it's completely ruined or just partial I could save it for a blast when doses are high, it would suck to be on a low dose and end up being way way too low because of it.

It should be totally fine.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    It's fine. Only thing to watch for is if it gets crystals on the side of the vial. Crashed. if it does this just put it in hot water for a while and it should be OK again.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok great, that's good to hear.

Thread Information