Hi there bros, in the past I have had chronic appendicitis which was undiagnosed for quite a long period of time. I was mis diagnosed with several conditions (lol).

Now, 2.5 years later.. I have found that my body has not re-adjusted itself and fully recovered. I do believe my hormones were on a havoc whilst being ill thus suppressing my HPTA quite dramatically.

It has been 4 months after surgery and nothing has changed. My physical strength, stamina and resilience has declined and is continuing to do so. My body has increase in BF%, lowered sex drive, no wood, lowered muscle density and size, and finally poor sleep quality! My quality of life is slowly but steadily also plummeting.

I do want to run a Privoron cycle as I do believe it will help regulate my hormone ratios with little damage done to the HPTA. I will also be adding GHRP-6 to Privoron.

I have heard alot of bro's running Privoron PCT and reaping all the benefits from it.

What is your advice for me as a young 22 year old running Proviron and what should I expect...? Will it assist in recuperation?

Cheers