Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
I have shopped around and have a strong liquid ! I need to get my dosage dialed in Sooooooooooooooooo ! HELP ! please ~ !

60 mL @ 30mg / 30 mL = .??mL to equal = 5 mg ? Please assist with this I don't even know where to start whem reconstutiting and converting mg to mL and not to mention iu's to mgs then how to increase reconstitution so that a small dose like 250 mgs and had just reconctituted with 1 mL of Bac Water what would the amount of bac water needed to be for a single dose to be administered @ .25 mL I can't see the mgs even on my slin pins !

Would it be to much to ask for someone who completly grasp this to fill in the unknowns below; from top to bottom and any common conversion I may have missed ? Please be so kind as to please complete the chart below ? I never can see good enough to see where 250 mgs would be any way so I need this ? Should be simple for gdevine when he has the time ? Anyone else who has knowledge of this converstion is invited and welcome to complete or modify , I think the primary concern for me is a max dose somewhat consistant @ .50 mL

Possible maybe several others may require a little assistance in this area of their research ?

2 mg = reconstitution amount = 250 mgs = .50 mL = 1 dose
5 mg = reconstitution amount = 500 mgs = .50 mL = 1 dose
10 mg = reconstitution amount = 1000 mgs = .50 mL = 1 dose

iu = 250 mgs = reconstitute amount = .50 mL = 1 dose
iu = 5000 mgs = reconstution amount = .50 mL = 1 dose
iu = 10,000 mgs = reconstution amount = .50 mL = 1 dose

2 mg = reconstution amount = .50 mL = 1 dose
5 mg = reconstitution amount = .50 mL = 1 dose
10 mg = reconstution amount = .50 mL = 1 dose

60 mL @ 30 mg / 30 mL = 5 mg = .25 mL x 2 = 10 mg

By all means rewrite chart if it can be explained in a simpler manner , please ?
BMP, I am left dumbfounded! Can you please explain what the hell this is?