2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member

Repeat Performance

Wanted some feedback from you all on an idea I had.

My thinking goes like this: The gels use an alcohol base which evaporates leaving an invisible residue on the skin. I understand that most of the product is absorbed into the body in the first few minutes after application. Is this correct?

BUT, there is a good amount left on the surface of the body - that's why we are warned to wash before any intimate contact. Others on this forum have spoken about feeling that more T gets into them after a good workout with lots of sweating. My question: Would it follow that if you use some alcohol to rub the area down again at night, more T would be absorbed into the body? A long shot but it sound logical to me.

EverettCD is offline Member
    I'm not sure on using an alcohol swab but many using transdermals apply lotion to the application area a couple hours after the initial gel application.

I have recently began doing this. I will see if it is working when I get BW done in a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

EverettCD is offline Member
    FYI, I'm on Axiron. X's 4 pumps daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Talking about an alcohol rub down on the application site - not swab or material but your bare hand on skin.

Thread Information