EverettCD is offline Member

HCG Dose Question

I have recently added HCG 100iu's daily. I am on Axiron 120 mg daily. I apply my Axiron around 06:00 after I get out of the shower & then inject my HCG. My question is would it make a difference if I administered the HCG in the evening around 19:00-20:00? Just curious if anyone else does this & has noticed a positive difference.

Sent from my iPhone that was manufactured in a sweat shop in China

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Yes you can. No worries.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why are you using HCG daily? What the purpose behind it?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    Yes you can. No worries.
    Thank you for the quick response. I am wanting to know if there is any benefit to that dosing schedule, I am sure it's ok to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Check out the sticky. I am using it daily due to being on Axiron daily.

I didnt read any sticky.

I see Axiron is a roll on test or transdermal application of test.

I really dont see any benefit to using hcg daily unless you've been on a long cycle or using hard androgens. Where as you're trying to mimic LH and trying to get test to release. Possibly you're doing this as HRT is what Im assuming.

Even in cycles though. I stop using HCG during PCT. I only use it during a cycle and right before I start PCT, but never after because I rather want my own pituitary gland to release LH and not have HCG mimic its release.

If you're following some sticky. See how it works for you I guess...
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack View Post
    I didnt read any sticky.

Even in cycles though. I stop using HCG during PCT. I only use it during a cycle and right before I start PCT, but never after because I rather want my own pituitary gland to release LH and not have HCG mimic its release.

If you're following some sticky. See how it works for you I guess...
    That would be very informative if this was the "cycle" section of the forum, but it 'ain't; it's the HRT section. If you "...didn't read any sticky", then why respond?

Everett, it's been a long time ago and I did a search, but can't find what I'm looking for, but I remember a thread similiar where gd stated that time of day does not matter.
    I'm assuming, maybe, you're wondering about the effects of estrogen (lower spike). It's an interesting question and seems logical that you get a small spike when applying the T and another small(very small) spike when injecting the hCG. I don't know....just commenting. From what I've read, 100iu/day is such a small dose, e2 isn't an issue for most guys.

But, see what the experts have to say.

Wheres the sticky?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

absrack - With long term use of exogenous Testosterone men are put into a state of HPTA suppression.

Testicular atrophy occurs because of the depressed LH/FSH serum levels secondary to the HPTA suppression exogenous testosterone causes; in other words the testes are no longer supported and no longer function...not a good thing for many reasons.

It is well known that HCG acts as an LH analog and will restore the testicles to previous form and function. It accomplishes this due to shared moiety between the alpha subunits of both hormones.

There’s another metabolic reason to add HCG to a long term TRT protocol that many clinicians don't know or forget if they did know. The P450 Side Chain Cleavage enzyme, which is critical in converting cholesterol into pregnenolone at the initiation of all three metabolic pathways cholesterol within the testes - those pathways being the sex hormone, the glucocorticoids and the mineralcorticoids - where HCG serves as a precursor to actively stimulate said conversion where otherwise depressed LH serum levels would not.

Finally, HCG for long term TRT use has many neuro effects as well.

Dr. John Crisler like his men on a transdermal to use 100 iu's of HCG daily so it seems to have become a bench mark protocol if you will.

Sticky is at the top of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty11 View Post
    That would be very informative if this was the "cycle" section of the forum, but it 'ain't; it's the HRT section. If you "...didn't read any sticky", then why respond?

Everett, it's been a long time ago and I did a search, but can't find what I'm looking for, but I remember a thread similiar where gd stated that time of day does not matter.
    I'm assuming, maybe, you're wondering about the effects of estrogen (lower spike). It's an interesting question and seems logical that you get a small spike when applying the T and another small(very small) spike when injecting the hCG . I don't know....just commenting. From what I've read, 100iu/day is such a small dose, e2 isn't an issue for most guys.

Time of day doesn't really matter. In fact, on longer business trips I just miss some days to no detriment. That being said, the body thrives on regularity so the more consistent the better but less so for HCG injections.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Wheres the sticky?

On the top of the main HRT page. Looking back, my initial response to you sounded pretty rude. Sorry, man.

This is why experts like GD are so awesome. My answer would have been, "because it makes my balls look and feel good" But, he gives you the science behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by gdevine

Time of day doesn't really matter. In fact, on longer business trips I just miss some days to no detriment. That being said, the body thrives on regularity so the more consistent the better but less so for HCG injections.
    Thank you GD. That's what I was guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty11

I'm assuming, maybe, you're wondering about the effects of estrogen (lower spike). It's an interesting question and seems logical that you get a small spike when applying the T and another small(very small) spike when injecting the hCG . I don't know....just commenting. From what I've read, 100iu/day is such a small dose, e2 isn't an issue for most guys.

Thanks again for the help Rusty. I was guessing sling the same lines as you.

Thread Information