Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    test-one is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnok89 View Post
    When on hcg, when you say fluff up. Do you mean testicles or sack? Does sack size even matter? I been kinda confused on this.

There is the difference between thickness of the testicles and the length to which they hang.

Im sure the vets will chime in.

Update. ..

Thanks again guys for all of the responses.

Well its still a mystery as to the cause of all of the symptoms and the low T, however my dr prescribed test cypionate and I start twice a week sub q injections and after a six week titration we will introduce hcg and an ai should I need one.

This site and its members are like none other.

I will log my journey for all to read ..I enjoy reading those so much.

Trific is offline Member
    Sounds like a fine plan, how many mg per injection?

ive heard bad things about propecia as well, good thing i dont need it..i feel for you test one!
    on the subject of dhea, my cortisol levels have always been high, would it be bad to take it at 23?

rt12008 is offline Junior Member
    Propecia absolutely killed my sex drive and erections. Rogaine has been similar. I am actually going to fly to see Crisler because he seems like the guy to help. I am in my 30s too. This stuff should not be on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Trific View Post
    Sounds like a fine plan, how many mg per injection?
    Starting low...more is better right.

Two 50mg injections twice a week.

I start Monday and palms are starting to sweat already!

Quote Originally Posted by rt12008 View Post
    Propecia absolutely killed my sex drive and erections. Rogaine has been similar. I am actually going to fly to see Crisler because he seems like the guy to help. I am in my 30s too. This stuff should not be on the market.
    Might I recommend a phone consult with him first....its 200 $ and it rolls into your new new patient fee of 498 $.

Its a faster process and you don't lose your initial investment.

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16 View Post
    ive heard bad things about propecia as well, good thing i dont need it..i feel for you test one!
    on the subject of dhea, my cortisol levels have always been high, would it be bad to take it at 23?
    Power, im a newbie and in no way do I have enough stripes to comment, but I will take sometime and read snd let you know what I discover.

Why do you suggest that? I have a couple of problems. On a hrt trt plan already, but my dr is cycling hcg and test alternating weeks. I need fertility and test pick up. It has been said what my dr is doing is nuts. Second, he has so hair growth treatment that needs a drs prescription. Hopefully it will keep the hair I have and let me get some dht going so I don't have rogaine problems.

Any reason you think I should talk with him first? It is basically too late because I bought the initial visit and plane ticket. The guy is said to be the best. With the stakes this high, I need the best.

Trific is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by test-one View Post

Sounds like you said 200mg per week but I think you mean 100mg per week and that I think is a good place to start because that dose may serve you well.

i've read it's for older guys so idk.....
    Power, im a newbie and in no way do I have enough stripes to comment, but I will take sometime and read snd let you know what I discover.

i know my cortisol is always out of range.

I spoke out of turn as I assumed you hadn't made arrangements with him to that extent.

I suggested the consult because its the fastest way to procure his knowledge. Your dr is alternating hcg and test on separate week (thats insane). Whats the reasoning\logic with that prescribed treatment.?

Good luck with dr C and by all means share your experience. I for one would love to here it.

i've read it's for older guys so idk.....
    Its for anyone...assuming your blood work reveals that.

Do you have
    blood work?

Sounds like you said 200mg per week but I think you mean 100mg per week and that I think is a good place to start because that dose may serve you well.
    You are correct good sir...100mg a week.

i know my cortisol is always out of range.
    In what direction? High? Low?

Why do you suggest that? I have a couple of problems. On a hrt trt plan already, but my dr is cycling hcg and test alternating weeks. I need fertility and test pick up. It has been said what my dr is doing is nuts. Second, he has so hair growth treatment that needs a drs prescription. Hopefully it will keep the hair I have and let me get some dht going so I don't have rogaine problems.

Any reason you think I should talk with him first? It is basically too late because I bought the initial visit and plane ticket. The guy is said to be the best. With the stakes this high, I need the best.
    Your Doctor doesn't have a clue as to what he is doing...cycling Test and HCG alternating weeks...really?

Ask him to show you sound studies and/or documented medical literature that supports something like that!

Find another Doctor before you really get hurt...kid you not.

i havent had blood work in yrs..still trying to find a competent doc..but i had a lottttt of bw from 19-21 and it was always either borderline high or out of range.
    In what direction? High? Low?

I spoke out of turn as I assumed you hadn't made arrangements with him to that extent.

I suggested the consult because its the fastest way to procure his knowledge. Your dr is alternating hcg and test on separate week (thats insane). Whats the reasoning\logic with that prescribed treatment.?

Good luck with dr C and by all means share your experience. I for one would love to here it.
    The reasoning is maintaining fertility, but everything I read on here says she is nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    Your Doctor doesn't have a clue as to what he is doing...cycling Test and HCG alternating weeks...really?

Ask him to show you sound studies and/or documented medical literature that supports something like that!

Find another Doctor before you really get hurt...kid you not.
    Gd, thanks. I have an appt scheduled with Dr Crisler for this coming Monday. I figure I should just go to the source.

I certainly can't find a shred of information to back up her treatment. She let my e get down to 10. Dht to 30 and 30 is the bottom of the range. I am not getting good advice.

Crisler should get is all dialed, right?

gl at your appointment with crisler id be curious how it goes. I'd imagine a dr of that magnitude would have a bit of an attitude, and a long wait time, but im not sure.

There are some things i dont like about crisler, such as his domestic violence charges, or sketchy paper work....but im sure he knows how to treat trt.

on the subject of crisler, is there a diff between the ultrasensitive estrogen and the sensitive estrogen?

http://scienceblogs.com/whitecoatund...-for-your-med/

Trific is offline Member
    5 days to go

Not to knock Crisler by any means but I was wondering why you didn't see Dr. Gordon or one of the other fine docs out there in Cali land?

Gd, thanks. I have an appt scheduled with Dr Crisler for this coming Monday. I figure I should just go to the source.

I certainly can't find a shred of information to back up her treatment. She let my e get down to 10. Dht to 30 and 30 is the bottom of the range. I am not getting good advice.

Crisler should get is all dialed, right?
    Without question. I correspond with him and while he's a bit of character; I believe in hi common sense and subjective approach to hormone modulation in men.

You are in the best care you can find for what you need...and good for you my friend!

gl at your appointment with crisler id be curious how it goes. I'd imagine a dr of that magnitude would have a bit of an attitude, and a long wait time, but im not sure.

There are some things i dont like about crisler, such as his domestic violence charges, or sketchy paper work....but im sure he knows how to treat trt.

on the subject of crisler, is there a diff between the ultrasensitive estrogen and the sensitive estrogen?

http://scienceblogs.com/whitecoatund...-for-your-med/
    I read this article and the ridiculous posts that came with it. Not saying you are wrong, but this article doesn't prove much man.

5 days to go

Not to knock Crisler by any means but I was wondering why you didn't see Dr. Gordon or one of the other fine docs out there in Cali land?
    So Gd actually recommended him. I sent and inquiry. He called me within 15 min. Said my dr was a joke. Said his office would follow up, but didn't. I am not knocking the guy. Maybe his email went into spam. I did look, but only once. Kinda gave a weird vibe on the phone too. Just a personal thing. I am sure he is awesome.

Then I hear about this Crisler guy as the man. I figure why not go to the best. Also, his pricing seems reasonable. They were quick to schedule etc.

In other word, I don't know. Ha ha.

^^^^You are going to be cared for by one of the best, there are others of course, but I just like his conservative common sense approach notwithstanding he's an OP so less drugs the better.

His motto: "Start low and go slow." Love it!!!

^^^^You are going to be cared for by one of the best, there are others of course, but I just like his conservative common sense approach notwithstanding he's an OP so less drugs the better.

Right on man. OP? What is that?

Trific is offline Member
    In other word, I don't know. Ha ha.
    Just was wondering....You had Gordon and Mariano and another that people like out there, forgetting their name and you travel like 3,000 miles. You might get to throw a snowball this way!

5 days to go

Oh man...trific...if you only knew

Did anyone else get nervous with their first shot approaching?

Gd, who is the dr that influenced your thinking about trt the most? Do you keep your education continuing and expanding by reading or listening to certain mentors in the field?

Its obvious that you are a well many men drink from. Who do you drink from?

Tell us oh wise one

Read this should you wish.

It was first mentioned by gd.
    http://www.lef.org/protocols/metabol...oration_01.htm

Quick question.

I have a salivary cortisol 24 hour test scheduled for Monday...will my first test shot skew things?

Trific is offline Member
    Oh man...trific...if you only knew

Did anyone else get nervous with their first shot approaching?
    Oh sure, I think it's common, it's a big step to commit to pinning all the time....but by the time most start they've lived thru a hell for some time so that helps them to start. Some are scared of the needles themselves and they have to overcome that fear. Me, my attitude is where I want it in that I look forward to the pins, eager for them, because as GD says "It is a gift from God"...with the pins means I get to feel better, sweet!

Trific is offline Member
    Quick question.

I have a salivary cortisol 24 hour test scheduled for Monday...will my first test shot skew things?
    I think it will be OK, a Test injection with the usual esters is slow acting, it probably won't peak in the blood stream for a couple of days.

Sounds great Trific!
    Last edited by test-one; 04-07-2013 at 02:51 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information