Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    test-one is offline Junior Member

Can one feel the testicles begin to atrophy?

Ill cut quick to title.. can one feel his testicles atrophy?

I feel a sensation that begins at the back of both testicles and spider webs in and up many directions through the testicles followed by a slight chill whereby they begin to draw up for warmth all the while experiencing a dull ache.

I haven't started treatment of any sort or kind. I'm just sharing an experience and very curious as to anyone sharing this bizarre phenomenon.

Anyone?

dtob is offline Associate Member
    ya totally same for me
    also feels similar during/after pct when they come back hcg induced fluffing also causes mine to feel this as well

All men are different but if you read the sticky on HCG you will know what happens.

What you describe, without knowing anything about your TRT protocol, sounds like early symptoms.

You need HCG for many many more reasons than just keeping your testicles functioning.

Your testes support all of your other pathways BESIDES just the androgen pathway.

When your HPTA suppressed due to TRT you in essence cause a self induced organ shutdown...namely your testicles.

You need HCG to support not only testicular health but to support all your other pathways as well.

Time to get it on man!

Quote Originally Posted by dtob View Post
    ya totally same for me
    also feels similar during/after pct when they come back hcg induced fluffing also causes mine to feel this as well
    Then the next question or questions are...what is occurring here or more importantly, what should be done to relieve this ache?

I haven't even chosen therapy yet and the boys are throwing in the towel.

Quote Originally Posted by test-one View Post
    Then the next question or questions are...what is occurring here or more importantly, what should be done to relieve this ache?

Are you on a TRT protocol or not?

If not, you need to see a Physician and find out what is going on because what you described isn't normal.

If on a TRT protocol, than you know what is going on...

Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    All men are different but if you read the sticky on HCG you will know what happens.

What you describe, without knowing anything about your TRT protocol, sounds like early symptoms.

You need HCG for many many more reasons than just keeping your testicles functioning.

Your testes support all of your other pathways BESIDES just the androgen pathway.

When your HPTA suppressed due to TRT you in essence cause a self induced organ shutdown...namely your testicles.

You need HCG to support not only testicular health but to support all your other pathways as well.

Time to get it on man!
    Im not any protocol as off yet. My physician is contacting my insurance to find out what is actually covered.

Its not looking good though for hcg as the insurance company is pushing back with questions related to fertility and such.

Ive honesty been to scared to start trt but symptoms are worsening as evidenced by this problem shared in this thread.

Do you have blood work yet?

Make sure if not to get the correct labs noted in kel's sticky on finding a TRT Doc.

Also, make sure to get a complete Thyroid work up as well including FT4, FT3, RT3 and antibodies.

If you are shut down and you believe your testicle issues are because of it you need a diagnosis first and foremost.

Post blood work complete with ranges if you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by test-one

hcg maintenance program
    once they fluff back up the ache subsides
    when i use hcg i find 300 iu twice a week works best but i also found that out from starting way less and uping dosage until they responded

Do you have blood work yet?

Make sure if not to get the correct labs noted in kel's sticky on finding a TRT Doc.

Also, make sure to get a complete Thyroid work up as well including FT4, FT3, RT3 and antibodies.

If you are shut down and you believe your testicle issues are because of it you need a diagnosis first and foremost.

Post blood work complete with ranges if you have it.
    New test results below. ..
    SHBG 29nmol /L (16.5-55.9)
    Thyroid panel
    FT3 3.74 (1.8-4.2 pg/ml)
    FT3 1.130 (.8-1.9)
    TSH 1.89 (.4-4.0)
    Progesterone .3 ng/ml (no reference given)
    24 hr Cortisol 12.80 (2.5-25.00)
    Dhea-s 176.8 ug/dl (160-449)
    New free t: 6.6 pg/ml (8.7-25.1)
    Total T 229 (279-1730 ng/dl)
    PSA .81 (.09-4.00ng/ml)

Here are my most recent test results.

Much appreciated guys.

I have more but the site is refusing to allow me to post them right now...its flagging me for spam.

Ill keep trying.

Drob how long have you been on trt and what trials have you experienced along the way?

Quote Originally Posted by test-one
    Drob how long have you been on trt and what trials have you experienced along the way?
    im sorry im not on trt im doing the slingshot method basically cycle for 8 weeks then usually 250mg/week for 2 then back on
    i didnt mean to misrepresent i just read your post and understood the ache and on that basis i felt i should chime in

What the hell is the "sling shot method"???

Are you doing some sort of aas cycle or TRT for therapeutic utilization?

New test results below. ..
    Thyroid panel
    FT3 3.74 (1.8-4.2 pg/ml)
    FT3 1.130 (.8-1.9)
    TSH 1.89 (.4-4.0)
    Progesterone .3 ng/ml (no reference given)
    24 hr Cortisol 12.80 (2.5-25.00)
    New free t: 6.6 pg/ml (8.7-25.1)
    Total T 229 (279-1730 ng/dl)
    PSA .81 (.09-4.00ng/ml)

Here are my most recent test results.

Much appreciated guys.
    Need more...keep trying to post.

You're a new member so the spam filter is being aggressive.

Need more...keep trying to post.

You're a new member so the spam filter is being aggressive.
    LAB RESULTS WITH RANGES:
    Test Attribute Value(Normal Range)
    CBC WBC 4.5 K/UL (4.5-10.5)
    ANA screen CCP Antibody lgG dsDNA antibody ANA screen CCP Antibody lgG dsDNAantiboy .5 u/ml (.0-5) 5 u/ml (0-99)
    CBC LYM 1.7 K/UL (0.6-4.1)
    CBC %L 37.3 % (10.0-58.5)
    CBC NEU 2.1 10e3/uL (1.8-6.7)
    CBC %N 45.7 % (42.0-72.0)
    CBC RBC 5.01 M/UL (4.69-6.13)
    CBC EOS 0.2 10e3/uL (0.0-0.5)
    CBC HGB 14.9 g/dL (14.1-18.1)
    CBC %E 4.6 % (0.6-6.0)
    CBC HCT 47.5 % (43.5-53.7)
    CBC BASO 0.0 10e3/uL (0.0-0.1)
    CBC MCV 95 fL (80-97)
    CBC %B 0.8 % (0.3-2.0)
    CBC MCH 29.7 pG/cell (28.0-32.0)
    CBC PCT 0.2 % ()
    CBC MCHC 31.3 g/dL (32.0-36.0)
    CBC PDW 23.7 10(GSD) ()
    CBC RDW 12.7 % (11.5-14.8)
    CBC PLT 153 K/uL (145-450)
    CBC MPV 11.1 fL (0.0-99.8)
    CBC Mono 0.5 10e3/uL (0.1-1.1)
    CBC %M 11.6 % (3.0-14.0)
    Estradiol Level ESTRADIOL 27.90 pg/ml ()
    Testosterone , total T. TESTOSTERONE 336.00 ng/dL (270.00-1730.00)
    Prolactin PROLACTIN 6.67 ng/mL (2.50-17.00)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) BUN 25.0 mg/dl (10.0-26.0)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) CREATININE 0.9 mg/dl (0.6-1.4)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) GLUCOSE 86.0 mg/dl (70.0-100.0)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) CALCIUM 9.4 mg/dl (8.8-10.4)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) SODIUM 141.0 mg/dl (130.0-149.0)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) POTASSIUM 4.2 mg/dl (3.5-5.5)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) CHLORIDE 106.0 MEQ/L (94.0-112.0)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) CO2 28.0 MEQ/L (21.0-32.0)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) BUN/CREATININE 27.8 RATIO (8.0-36.0)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) ANION GAP 7.0 RATIO (4.0-34.0)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) ALBUMIN 4.1 G/DL (3.5-5.0)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) TOTAL PROTEIN 6.5 G/DL (6.3-8.1)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) DIRECT BILI 0.2 MG/DL (0.0-0.6)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) TOTAL BILI 0.6 MG/DL (0.2-1.3)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) ALKALINE PHOS 73.0 IU/L (40.0-150.0)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) AST/SGOT 19.0 IU/L (5.0-34.0)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) ALT/SGPT 23.0 IU/L (0.0-55.0)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) INDIRECT BILI 0.4 MG/DL (0.0-1.0)
    CMP ( CMP and D Bili) eGFR 103.3 ()
    Cortisol level CORTISOL (8am) 13.4 ug/dL (2.50-25.00)
    Free T(Direct) 7.3 pg/mL (8.7-25.1)
    Free T 99.6 pg/mL (50-244.0)
    Uric Acid Uric Acid 5.7 pg/mL (2.6-7.2)
    Cortisol level Cortisol (2:30pm) 9.37 ug/dlL (2.6-7.2)
    LH Leutizing Hormone 2.9 ml (1-9ml)
    FSH Follicle Stimulating Hormone 3.5 ml (2-10ml)
    ACTH ACTH Hormone 42 (0-46)
    New free testosterone: 6.6 pg/ml (8.7-25.8)

I have no tumors on the pituitary.

My doctor has given me a script for Axiron or testosterone cypionate , the choice is up to me as to which to fill.

He said an AI (arimedex) can be given should E2 levels rise.

Hcg is a very tricky matter as my insurance may or may not cover it.

I'm so very tired...as bad and as much as I don't want to travel the trt road this young, I cant continue to be a sojourner on the current path I now find myself on.

Btw...body temps are rising and feet and hands are now warm after getting 500-1000mcg of iodine via good old fashioned table salt (surprisingly food taste better).

Of note. These test were taken after a month of no traing whatsoever.

In your very brilliant opinion, is therapy a wise choice at this point?

Thanks again for your time. What this site does for many men such as myself is extraordinary.

Ok, just some observations:

Cortisol level Cortisol (2:30pm) 9.37 ug/dlL (2.6-7.2) - Your cortisol levels are elevated. This could be caused by any number of things like just being nervous being in your Doctor's office to infection to high stress levels. You should know that while attempting to maintain your high cortisol production to manage the chronic stress levels, essentially your adrenal glands are unable to maintain the production of other necessary hormones. One such hormone is DHEA and is developed from progesterone. Look at how low your DHEA-S levels are; it's possible it's related to your elevated cortisol levels. Also, DHEA is vital to maintaining the balance of all other hormones in your body and low amounts of this important hormone can contribute to male adrenal fatigue symptoms.

Btw...body temps are rising and feet and hands are now warm after getting 500-1000mcg of iodine via good old fashioned table salt (surprisingly food taste better). - These symptoms are associated with adrenal fatigue especially that your feet and hands are cold and you like the taste of salt. It may be best to get a comprehensive saliva testing to determine your cortisol levels and the amount being produced as it much more accurate than the standard default blood test.

Do these symptoms sound familiar?
    Mid-day fatigue
    Difficulty falling asleep
    Emerging allergies
    Sensitivity to chemicals
    Anxiety
    Increased susceptibility to infections
    Reduced stress tolerance
    Weakened immune function
    Inability to sleep through the night
    Depression
    Aching joints
    Diminished sex drive
    A tendency to feel cold (many individuals and doctors often misdiagnose hypothyroidism)
    Craving for salt and sweets
    Erectile dysfunction
    Loss of muscle mass and strength

LH Leutizing Hormone 2.9 ml (1-9ml) FSH Follicle Stimulating Hormone 3.5 ml (2-10ml) - Both of these are low but not enough to cause testicular atrophy like a state of HPTA suppression. They would point to your low Testosterone serum levels but it appears your HPT Axis is in low production.

What is your exact age and history? Any aas use? Any head or groin injuries in the past? Med or supplements? Lifestyle?

I believe you are a candidate for TRT and you need HCG even if you have to pay for it yourself. I would still want to look at your adrenals more; there's no coincidence with the symptoms you describe.

Start adding 50 mg of DHEA and Pregnenolone micronized to your morning supplements as well.

This spam software is really slowing down my response time.....

I appreciate your quick responses and Im trying to respond just as fast but the software is a bit of a speed bump.

Ok...Ill try this in parts to see what is allowed to filter through.

1. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I suffer from severe anxiety all of the time with no break. Now is this because of low T or vice versa, stress lowering T. All of my anxiety started with the first dose of a particular hair loss protocol 8 years ago and even though I ceased taking it over 5 years ago, some symptoms have been retained.

2. I’ve mentioned the saliva test to him prior to the 24 hour cortisol test being performed. I wasn’t so much concerned about over all cortisol production as I was concerned with what the measurements were at certain intervals throughout the day. Ill mention testing more time. My ACTH results kind of concerned me, but he said that even though I was high, things were still ok.

1. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I suffer from severe anxiety all of the time with no break. Now is this because of low T or vice versa, stress lowering T. All of my anxiety started with the first dose of a particular hair loss protocol 8 years ago and even though I ceased taking it over 5 years ago, some symptoms have been retained.

2. I’ve mentioned the saliva test to him prior to the 24 hour cortisol test being performed. I wasn’t so much concerned about over all cortisol production as I was concerned with what the measurements were at certain intervals throughout the day. Ill mention testing more time. My ACTH results kind of concerned me, but he said that even though I was high, things were still ok.
    Part 2
    3. Do these symptoms sound familiar?
    Mid-day fatigue...More like all day fatigue.
    Difficulty falling asleep...Surprisingly no. My circadian rhythm is spot on...every night I get sleepy at 9:30 without fail. Now staying asleep well...
    Emerging allergies…Yes, that actually was my first thought for the general malaise. So I was tested for everything under the sun and test came back that I was allergic to a lot of different things food related and for the most part, I stay away from said allergies.
    Sensitivity to chemicals...not that I can recall.
    Anxiety… This has been my biggest enemy in all of this and the thing that I hope future trt will remove.
    Increased susceptibility to infections...Sinus infections are my best friend these days. A companion that I wish would divorce itself from me.
    Reduced stress tolerance...Absolutely, I startle easy and panic attacks come out of now where.
    Weakened immune function... It takes longer to recover from simple things, ie the sinus infection mentioned above.
    Inability to sleep through the night…I sleep in time frames of 3 hours per night. I get to bed around 10, wake up 1:30 or 2, spend 30 minutes trying to calm my racing mind, eventually fall asleep and rinse and repeat three hours later.
    Depression...How can I not be upset and lethargic about his whole ordeal?

Aching joints...Not all all.
    Diminished sex drive...Yes and no. It comes and goes, but usually it just goes.
    A tendency to feel cold (many individuals and doctors often misdiagnose hypothyroidism)
    Craving for salt and sweets…not really, I’m just not hungry these days. I still eat every three hours but it’s because I have to and not because I’m hungry.
    ED…Yes, weak erections and usually no libido at all.
    Loss of muscle mass and strength…Absolutely I’ve lost strength and power. In three years Ive gone from 210 (13% bf) with bench press max of 360 to 172 and maybe repping 225 twice. It is horrible and my new shape contributes to my current state of depression.

Part 2
    3. Do these symptoms sound familiar?
    Mid-day fatigue...More like all day fatigue.
    Difficulty falling asleep...Surprisingly no. My circadian rhythm is spot on...every night I get sleepy at 9:30 without fail. Now staying asleep well...
    Emerging allergies…Yes, that actually was my first thought for the general malaise. So I was tested for everything under the sun and test came back that I was allergic to a lot of different things food related and for the most part, I stay away from said allergies.
    Sensitivity to chemicals...not that I can recall.
    Anxiety… This has been my biggest enemy in all of this and the thing that I hope future trt will remove.
    Increased susceptibility to infections...Sinus infections are my best friend these days. A companion that I wish would divorce itself from me.
    Reduced stress tolerance...Absolutely, I startle easy and panic attacks come out of now where.
    Weakened immune function... It takes longer to recover from simple things, ie the sinus infection mentioned above.
    Inability to sleep through the night…I sleep in time frames of 3 hours per night. I get to bed around 10, wake up 1:30 or 2, spend 30 minutes trying to calm my racing mind, eventually fall asleep and rinse and repeat three hours later.
    Depression...How can I not be upset and lethargic about his whole ordeal?

Aching joints...Not all all.
    Diminished sex drive...Yes and no. It comes and goes, but usually it just goes.
    Craving for salt and sweets…not really, I’m just not hungry these days. I still eat every three hours but it’s because I have to and not because I’m hungry.
    ED…Yes, weak erections and usually no libido at all.
    Loss of muscle mass and strength…Absolutely I’ve lost strength and power. In three years Ive gone from 210 (13% bf) with bench press max of 360 to 172 and maybe repping 225 twice. It is horrible and my new shape contributes to my current state of depression.
    Part 3
    4.How could one determine what is exactly causing the turtle speed at which my axis is working. What could speed it up? What levels are optimal for these hormones...I dont mean test ranges, but actual antecedol responses from men that have been on this forum? Why is my axis suppressed....Stress related. All of these systems (thyroid, adrenal, HPTA) are tricky to find out who is the wheel that squeaks the loudest.

5. What is your exact age and history?
    Im 33 and as for as long as I can remember Ive been less than "manly" when compared to other males in my family. My father was a short man (5'9) but his hands, wrist and feet were large. He and my brothers are very hairy but I never shaved until freshman year in college. So perhaps hormones were always a problem for me. Ive used every prohormone under the sun. No head or groin injuries. I dont currently have a gambit of supplements that I take every morning, zip, zero, nada. Surprisingly, Im very healthy, no blood pressure problems (112/68) or other poor health markers.

6. So I am going to have to start the trt journey. Im so worried about the sides and managing those unfamiliar risks. Thinks of it this way, my illness now is a terrible girlfriend that is a b@&ch at all times, but at least I know her. I don’t really to want to learn a new b@&ch all over again, not to mention, the new one could potentially be dangerous for me. I know its really just the fear of the unknown, but I reserve the right to be afraid of trt.

Part 3
    4.How could one determine what is exactly causing the turtle speed at which my axis is working. What could speed it up? What levels are optimal for these hormones...I dont mean test ranges, but actual antecedol responses from men that have been on this forum? Why is my axis suppressed....Stress related. All of these systems (thyroid, adrenal, HPTA) are tricky to find out who is the wheel that squeaks the loudest.

5. What is your exact age and history?
    Im 33 and as for as long as I can remember Ive been less than "manly" when compared to other males in my family. My father was a short man (5'9) but his hands, wrist and feet were large. He and my brothers are very hairy but I never shaved until freshman year in college. So perhaps hormones were always a problem for me. Ive used every prohormone under the sun. No head or groin injuries. I dont currently have a gambit of supplements that I take every morning, zip, zero, nada. Surprisingly, Im very healthy, no blood pressure problems (112/68) or other poor health markers.

6. So I am going to have to start the trt journey. Im so worried about the sides and managing those unfamiliar risks. Thinks of it this way, my illness now is a terrible girlfriend that is a b@&ch at all times, but at least I know her. I don’t really to want to learn a new b@&ch all over again, not to mention, the new one could potentially be dangerous for me. I know its really just the fear of the unknown, but I reserve the right to be afraid of trt.
    Part 4
    7. There a brand at a local store that could get me by until I can procure what you guys optimally recommend?

Thanks for your time!

Off subject of the above conversation but if you dont mind, could you tell my wife and I who that is in your avatar. My wife is currently pregnant and the lady in your avatar is what my wifes shape used to look like three children ago.

Thanks again!

Part 4
    7. There a brand at a local store that could get me by until I can procure what you guys optimally recommend?

Thanks for your time!

Off subject of the above conversation but if you dont mind, could you tell my wife and I who that is in your avatar. My wife is currently pregnant and the lady in your avatar is what my wifes shape used to look like three children ago.

Thanks again!

Done!

Each one of these post is response to your observations gdevine.

i hope the fragmented way that I was forced to respond doesnt disuade you from answering my concerns.

This hair loss protocol didn't include finasteride did it? If so,you can pretty much bet you're shut down because of it. You need to do some research on Finasteride Syndrom in men who have used this evil product.

Bold above.

If your hair loss product included Finasteride I am willing to bet a night out at the Cheetah on me that this is where your problem is centered.

Go here and do some research: http://www.pfsfoundation.org/

Every symptom you have can be pointed to Post Finasteride Syndrome.

It was indeed propecia and I will research the syndrome.

Trific is offline Member
    I think it's interesting times for you...you are so fatigued that you are being forced to do something....it doesn't really matter what made your test be at that low level, whether it was genetics, stress, propecia, prohormones or trauma. It sounds as though your test might have never been quite as high as it should have.....so it's interesting that if you do decide to put your test up to like 800 if you are going to be one of those that say it was one of the best things you ever did for yourself.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Wow!!! This would be incredibly maddening if this is the cause of your issues. Unreal. Been shaving the 'ol noggin' for years. There was a time that I considered this product. Thank god I passed. Good luck, bud. And nice call, GD

Quote Originally Posted by Trific View Post
    I think it's interesting times for you...you are so fatigued that you are being forced to do something....it doesn't really matter what made your test be at that low level, whether it was genetics, stress, propecia, prohormones or trauma. It sounds as though your test might have never been quite as high as it should have.....so it's interesting that if you do decide to put your test up to like 800 if you are going to be one of those that say it was one of the best things you ever did for yourself.
    Interesting time for sure! I do wonder how I will respond therapy...I fear the rough titration up to what's normal, but I feel hope that a new life can be discovered.

Propecia is horrible. I quit taking propecia the first time because we couldn't conceive and that process took over a year to make happen. Thats when my suspicion about this drug began to arise. I tried it again after conceiving but had sides immediately in the form of limp wang...really I couldn't feel it for almost a month and puffy nipples.

My wife said if she had to chose hair or sex...she threw a razor at me and said get busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty11 View Post
    Wow!!! This would be incredibly maddening if this is the cause of your issues. Unreal. Been shaving the 'ol noggin' for years. There was a time that I considered this product. Thank god I passed. Good luck, bud. And nice call, GD
    Rusty, the worst thing is that you won't know how you willl respond to this drug. EVERY ONE of my friends who has taken this drug has had sides.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Thanks for the reply.

I enjoy reading all of the post I receive!

Listen to Dr. John Crisler on Finasteriod use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DEdskgOWVI

It's short but to the point...and the truth.

Test-One, you need to know that TRT may not help you...sad to say.

You need to find a specialist who understands and treats men with Post Finasteriod Syndrome.

Listen to Dr. John Crisler on Finasteriod use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DEdskgOWVI

It's short but to the point...and the truth.

Test-One, you need to know that TRT may not help you...sad to say.

You need to find a specialist who understands and treats men with Post Finasteriod Syndrome.
    Yes ive seen some of the video but never finished it.

When you say may not help me, could you do me the honor and elaborate extensively.

How does one find a specialist that understands PFS?

letsfixit is offline New Member
    How do you convince your doc to prescribe hcg ?

Quote Originally Posted by letsfixit View Post
    How do you convince your doc to prescribe hcg?
    I make a special effort to mention fertility a few times and I mention the other positive things that come about by having functional testicles.

Yes ive seen some of the video but never finished it.

When you say may not help me, could you do me the honor and elaborate extensively.

How does one find a specialist that understands PFS?
    You need to some research on this topic and you will learn.

Sad to say, but I have read papers from Physician's who tried treating men with Post Finasteride Syndrome with TRT protocols and it was ineffective at reversing the symptoms.

This can be a very serious case and you need to find a Physician like Crisler who has experience in helping men like you and your condition.

Trific is offline Member
    In Dr. Crisler's video he says that PFS suffers are presenting with "good" test levels....well, I wouldn't call your levels good.
    I'd be tempted to treat your case as just another low test case and see if you get good results from supplementing test and if you don't "then" you could look at PFS....But that's just my opinion, it's really up to you and your doctor.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    test-one...keep us updated. I hope for the best.

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    When on hcg , when you say fluff up. Do you mean testicles or sack? Does sack size even matter? I been kinda confused on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trific View Post
    In Dr. Crisler's video he says that PFS suffers are presenting with "good" test levels....well, I wouldn't call your levels good.
    I'd be tempted to treat your case as just another low test case and see if you get good results from supplementing test and if you don't "then" you could look at PFS....But that's just my opinion, it's really up to you and your doctor.
    He say "some" not "all".

His point being that even with decent Testosterone levels they still present with the same symptoms as Hypogonadism.

It's a bad situation either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty11 View Post
    test-one...keep us updated. I hope for the best.
    Absolutely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information