Long story short, I came off Nebido as for some bizzare reason it was coming out my system within just 3 weeks which was confirmed by blood tests and obviously making me crash. Switched to sustanon 250, however only receiving every 3 weeks which is totally useless as my sex drive will increase then crash off and I feel like a pile of crap, so I improvised and added in a 250mg of test e, so trt works out to be a jab every 11 days or so. This has kept me feeling a lot better, my sex drive is a lot better and overall I feel good.

Here's the problem. I am very lean, as in sub 10% all year round. Ever since starting the sust I have became "bloated" Im still lean by all accounts but my stomach mainly is very watery it's almost like I've lost 10 stone and I've got loose skin, further to that moon face etc. I really need this bloat gone!

I have had my estrogen tested and im just waiting for the results, however the endo is unlikely to give me an AI. I have aromasin anyway. What im aiming to do is just stabilize my levels so that my estro is normal. I don't want to kill my estro off completely as we all need a certain amount floating around, but just normal so the water goes away? tabs are dosed at 25mg. Im reckoning possibly 12.5mg per week based on the trt?

Alternative I was thinking maybe proviron at 100-150mg per day could help? Thanks.