fireeater49 is offline Associate Member

throwing it out there

Brothers,

In the humble opinion of this forum, any benefits to adding Peptides/Sarms to a TRT program? Could it reduce the amount of test needed? If so is it effective and cost prudent? Hoping to get new potential dr to go along with the recommended protocol GDevine and Kelkel use. Planning to ask new dr about selegiline at low doses for anti aging reasons also. Comments gents?

What do you want get from the use of SARMS ?

Unless your Doctor is an anti aging or A4M Physician he/she probably won't know about the low dose use of Selegiline and all of its benefits. You may want to print out some information on it and provide have it ready when you ask for the script.

fireeater49 is offline Associate Member
    Pardon my lack of knowledge but I assumed ( you know what they say about assume) that the Peptides/Sarms were a.) legal b.) cheaper c.) help raise test levels with no estro side effects. Maybe I am confusing the two together. Granted, I really do not quite know what they are all about so if some enlightenment is needed, so be it. Will do on the Selegiline info. any recommend studies that would be interesting to a doctor? Found several concerning rats and Parkinson pts trying to find some related to anti aging.

Thanks

Thread Information