Thread: Update

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    edmundo22 is offline Associate Member

Update

Hey guy's just thought I'd post to let ye know I'm getting on real well, I have finally rid myself of 15 years of chronic depression using nothing more then all natural health food supplements, l-tyrosine-dopamine, 5htp-seratonin etc.

I can't believe I spent 6 month's injecting myself with testosterone thinking/hoping it would cure me and giving myself a fever/flu in the process (check my test flu post).

Last year when my mind was in hell I woke up one morning and read an article about an athlete apparently taking testosterone for the sole purpose of treating his depression and that's where the idea came from for me.

I had the 6 week honeymoon period of feeling like superman and then trying to chase that and trying to get it to work, in retrospect it was complete madness but again it was the only thing up till that point that actually helped me and a desperate man will try and do just about anything to feel better.

So yeah coming back to life, thing's are going well, working on my music again, met an absolute stunner of a Russian girl last week and were meeting up again Friday so all's good.

Just thought Id let ye know.

All the best.

Regards.

Edmundo
    Last edited by edmundo22; 03-04-2013 at 07:25 AM.

Thread Information