Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Complete novice is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the reply, I'm just not used to this at all and I'm worried its going to have a detrimental effect on both my own production of test and sperm! I'm worried that I'm not going to gain anything and in the meantime make myself worse than before.

I know it's a waiting game to see what happens. Just don't want to do any iriversable damage in the mean time. And the doctors response seams to be.

Either try trt or carry on thought your life feeling like crap.. Choice is yours, there is no alternative... To be honest, I think I have got an underlying problem that has caused my test to drop (weight gain is my gut instinct). I was hoping I would feel the benefits of a "course" which would in turn give me back my drive and make me lose the weight.

Even though I never thought it possible, looks like life is going to get much worse.

After my second shot I felt a little better but after 2 days I felt really bad again, next injection I'm going to have 200ml (the full fortnightly dose, instead of splitting it) to see how I feel.

My bloods came back with my LH and testosterone dropped a lot, since I have started the test injections, which I'm sure is the reason I feel so bad.

Is this a regular thing? I'm hoping this will pass soon, as I can't handle this much longer

Please let me know as I'm worried about my fertility as well now.

Trific is offline Member
    Do you mean 200mg because 200ml would last me over 7 years? How many days in a fortnight? We don't do them over here.
    200mg should last a guy 1 or 2 weeks. It would be nice if you could pin yourself every 3.5 days for a smoother ride.

Your lh will go to near zero when you go on TRT...that is normal so you can quit getting that lab. Your test should be going higher.

We've recently talked about how well guys keep their fertility on TRT, it's remarkably good.

Sorry 200mg every 14 days, this is what my endo perscribed. My test has gone down from 11.4 to 7.9 (range 7.8-31) so my gp says I'm still within the normal range.

My testicles are absolutely killing me, have shrunk and I feel worse than ever. I can't find a reliable source of HCG , I asked my gp about it and she said its available in UK, strange tho because my endo said he cannot prescribe it to me, as its not available.

I feel like stopping the test, as I'm in agony and am going to be job and friendless at this rate. If I was to stop now would it take long to get back to normal? And would I need a pct?

Thanks again and sorry for all the questions.

Trific is offline Member
    I just ordered some HCG from here...I think in the UK you could probably order from them too:

http://www.safemeds4all.com/product-...ction/442.html

I'm not sure if you would need a PCT after only being on TRT for a short while...hopefully someone else will answer that.

The questions are no trouble...it sucks to feel so lousy...

I have just been reading an article about e2 being too high! I am wondering if my e2 is too high, without the test? Giving me all the symptoms!

How would I find this out?

Trific is offline Member
    I doubt your E2 is high but I could be wrong, are your breasts bloated and hurt/ache, do the nipples itch?

You would have to get a sensitive assay E2 test to know for certain.

I think you are feeling bad because your test is still low and with you injecting only every two weeks I think it will be a struggle for you.

I have big breasts, solid but big.. I bench 160kg but don't get itchy nipples ect but,here are some of my symptoms.. Of which I suffer from every single one

Here is a list of some of the symptoms of high E2 (you don't have to
    experience all of the symptoms to know that you have high E2):
    * Depression
    * Trouble reaching an orgasm
    * No erections while sleeping (i.e. "night wood" or "morning wood")
    * Anxiety
    * Panic Attacks
    * Prostate problems
    * Gynecomastia
    * Water Retention
    * Dizziness/Vertigo
    * Increased Blood Pressure
    * Decreased Libido
    * ED
    * When penis is limp, it doesn't hang low (it seems to try to crawl back up)
    * Asthma like issues (due to increased water retention around the lungs)
    * Trouble sleeping at night - waking up multiple times per night
    * Lack of Libido
    * Crying while watching TV shows/movies
    * Easier to get angry (think PMS)
    * Insulin Resistance (getting tired after eating a meal - if left
    untreated, it can lead to Type II Diabetes)
    * Larger stomach
    * Redness on the face and/or chest
    * Feeling hotter than everybody else

Trific is offline Member
    Low T has many of those symptoms as well. We don't believe in taking an AI until the BW tells us to.

If you truly have gynecomastia then yes I would think your E2 is too high and you will feel like crap from that too.

I thought I read where in the UK steroids are legal...so can't you find someway to give yourself injections of test....maybe start out at 50mg every 3.5 days or convince your doc to let you do it?

I don't know, just feel like these injections sent going to do anything for me! And tbh I don't want to have them if they are gonna make me feel like this!

I feel like low test is a result of something else, and my endo is next to useless and won't treat me properly! In his eyes, it's either treatment or not! No other avenue to go down, and if I stop the treatment I'm back to square one!

Is there anything else that could cause these symptoms?

Trific is offline Member
    Actually if you stop getting shots now you could actually feel worse for awhile because taking exogenous test shuts down what your body makes and replaces it with more.

It may very well be what you need but if you aren't willing to stick with it and make it work then

I had another injection last Wednesday, the full 200, woke up Thursday morning and my leg and knee were like a ballon! I went to hospital, after lots of tests they said it is a reaction to the injection! I have been house bound since!

It was probably just coincidence, but with the pain in my nuts, the feeling worse now this! I'm going to stop the treatment! And see what other options there are! As this obviously isn't for me!

Can I take clomid now to get this out of my system and to restart my natural test! Or will I have to wait?

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    First, sorry to hear about these issues.
    Second, I do not do injections, but constantly read about the many and varied sides associated with large injections every two weeks. I'll let the qualified guys answer your question.
    Have you discussed more frequent injections? Also, I do great on a gel. I don't know if you have tried this approach or are even interested in it. Good luck.

Thanks for that. The pain in my testes was so bad last night and my leg got worse! So went back to hospital and had more blood tests. They thought it was septicaemia! But after the tests they have come to the conclusion it must be a reaction to the injection! I'm not gonna do anymore now, my testes are almost none existent and this is my 4th week and I still feel worse than b4 I started! No change at a apart from even more weight gain!

The docs have got something wrong this time!

Can I take anything to get this out my system? And when should I start clomid? Can't see my endo for another month!

Any advice on this please? Back in hospital yesterday! This has become a nightmare and doesn't look like I'm going to get cured

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information