Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nate02 is offline Associate Member
    Even with the adenoma she said you had no problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Nate02 View Post
    Even with the adenoma she said you had no problem?
    pituitary world is even worse than the trt world. most doctors think small adenomas are meaning less. Some of my mri's came back clear though. I'm going to lie to my new endo though and tell her i have only had one positive mri so she orders me a new one....sometimes you have to lie to get the proper testing. i've been having bad migraines lately....although ive always had bad migraines for years so i doubt it's anything serious.

what concerns me is ive been getting a lot of acne lately that isnt clearing up hope it isnt serious

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16 View Post
    pituitary world is even worse than the trt world. most doctors think small adenomas are meaning less. Some of my mri's came back clear though. I'm going to lie to my new endo though and tell her i have only had one positive mri so she orders me a new one....sometimes you have to lie to get the proper testing. i've been having bad migraines lately....although ive always had bad migraines for years so i doubt it's anything serious.

what concerns me is ive been getting a lot of acne lately that isnt clearing up hope it isnt serious
    I hear that. My pituitary doesn't have anything physically wrong at least. Or so the one MRI says. Hey man, whatever works for you. Do what you need to do to get things done. Acne? I mean is it severe? I wouldn't chalk that up to a problem yet. Have you changed your protocol recently?

And on a side, after talking with people I think I am going to chalk that Estradiol test up to a mistake, it really doesn't make sense with symptoms and the fact that my overall estrogen is normal. Just wish I had funds to test it once more. But I am fairly confident it is a mistake!

lol i told you it was a mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate02 View Post
    And on a side, after talking with people I think I am going to chalk that Estradiol test up to a mistake, it really doesn't make sense with symptoms and the fact that my overall estrogen is normal. Just wish I had funds to test it once more. But I am fairly confident it is a mistake!

next time go to quest.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate02;6468***
    Thanks for the response gdevine. Need your advice haha.

I did fast for 12 hours. Okay well thats good news on the HGH. But is the insulin like growth factor a cumulation too? That seems high which I did expect. And the estrogen is way low!!! No I take absolutely nothing! Just Synthroid and Androgel . Could the fasting affect that? I wouldn't think so.

I guess so. But I would of never expected it! That means I have low t and low e. How does that even happen??

I should add... In my other thread you'll see that me estrogen levels is normal. But clearly my estradiol is low.
    May I ask why you were not surprised your HGH growth factor was high? Are you using HGH right now? I didnt see that listed. If the answer is yes it may explain everything. If yes it's likely you have Chinese fake HGH that mimics real HGH sides even the elevated IGF-1 but could have a lot of other things in it that can cause other problems and be causing your low T and other problems.

If you are not taking HGH then ignore the above...

lol i told you it was a mistake
    next time go to quest.
    Just wanted to look into it somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    May I ask why you were not surprised your HGH growth factor was high? Are you using HGH right now? I didnt see that listed. If the answer is yes it may explain everything. If yes it's likely you have Chinese fake HGH that mimics real HGH sides even the elevated IGF-1 but could have a lot of other things in it that can cause other problems and be causing your low T and other problems.

If you are not taking HGH then ignore the above...
    I am not taking HGH. I only took Synthroid and Androgel at the time of these. Period. What do you make of that high of an IGF-1?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information